James Bond 007 Podcast

Hey guys, was wondering if any of you guys have already heard the Podcast, wanted to know if it is spoiler free. Cause if it is i know i would like to here it end of the week. but if it is full of spoilers than i wont listen to it yet.
cheers guys
Yes i did ride the CAT

Comments

• Royale-les-EauxRoyale-les-Eaux LondonPosts: 814MI6 Agent
    Other than someone else definitively saying something DC has said before it's spoiler free. You could infer some things but that would be your imagination rather than what was actually said.
  • Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent
    thank you so much for the info Royale
    Other than someone else definitively saying something DC has said before it's spoiler free. You could infer some things but that would be your imagination rather than what was actually said.
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,686MI6 Agent
    It's a good listen, very good idea by them.

As it's official I wouldn't expect there will be any spoilers in any of them.
  • JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent
    I thought it was a really good listen. Does anyone know if there was a video version of it? I think it would be a great view as well.
    "History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    emtiem wrote:
    It's a good listen, very good idea by them.

As it's official I wouldn't expect there will be any spoilers in any of them.

A lot of people consider a trailer a spoiler. The title of the last Bond film was a huge spoiler, and one that was impossible to avoid. Spoilers depend on someone's point of view.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,686MI6 Agent
    Indeed, but I think generally anything officially released can't be regarded as a spoiler as such, as the people who know the movie have decided it's okay to release and won't spoil the film.

I'd be surprised if anyone who finds a trailer to be a spoiler would even have to ask if a 35 minute podcast about the film might also be something they regard as a spoiler! :D

The title of the last film wasn't a spoiler- Bond looks directly at a Spectre ring less than ten minutes into it. You may as well say it was a spoiler to discover James Bond was in it until he walked into that gunbarrel! :D
    emtiem wrote:
    You may as well say it was a spoiler to discover James Bond was in it until he walked into that gunbarrel! :D

This guy? Again?! :D :)) :))
    Trailers are interesting. Now there are so many - more possibly than if the film had rolled on time - you can build up about 10mins+ of unique footage. Obviously a tiny section of the film but...

The way it works for me is, more than any key plot reveals, the 'spoiler' kicks in in the film as when you get to a certain scene you may know the next line/explosion/shot...but actually that just means I go "wow" 10 seconds early. I don't mind that, to me it's a part of the experience of being someone interested in the whole build up.

Plus I do love if a trailer has thrown me in the wrong direction.