Bond 25

writingsonthewallwritingsonthewall SpainPosts: 417MI6 Agent
Apart from the very possibly delayed along with the movie Hans Zimmer soundtrack (of which the "Gunbarrel" theme has been officially released, to differing opinions) this year (or next... 8-) ) will also see the release of the above mentioned "Bond 25" album, an orchestral arrange of all 25 Bond main title songs (with the Bond theme serving as such for Dr. No). The final track, "No Time to Die" has also been released should any member feel curiosity. I quite like it and it seems a suitable album for commuting or leisure driving...
"Enjoy it while it lasts."
"The very words I live by."

Comments

• HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    I hope that the release date for the CD remains 23rd november 2020.
    I have it on preorder with Amazon.
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,119MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    I hope that the release date for the CD remains 23rd november 2020.
    I have it on preorder with Amazon.

Likewise. I also have the Making of NTTD and James Bond's DB5 books on order with Amazon. Both also delayed from April. I'm, expecting to be notified that all these will be delayed until April now.
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Just have been informed that NTTD score release has been moved to 8th April 2021 X-(
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,119MI6 Agent
    Same here. Apologetic email from Amazon but hardly their fault;

Hello,

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

Hans Zimmer "No Time to Die"
    Estimated arrival date: April 07 2021

One of our aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service but in this case, we've fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.
    "Any of the opposition around..?"