Gregg Williams is brilliant/QoS sunglass detective query

Best wardrobe
Brilliant women
Arriving at Mathis's retirement villa
That car chase
Tosca
The last time jeans were cut for men with calves
A salutary reminder about parachute safety
A plot ahead of it's time now the CEO of Nestle thinks he should own all the water...

That's right, bar 10% of the dialogue and 30% of a boat chase QoS is awesome. (Other opinions are available but why would you risk the public shame of being, to channel Mr Mikkelsen, SO wrong?! :D )

Something else that's awesome is the photography of Mr Gregg Williams. I am reminded of both these facts when browsing his Bond On Set books. The cover of the Quantum version has one of my favourite pics of DC as Bond, completed by some pretty awesome sunglasses, but it always leaves the same question...

...which sunglasses are these?! They're not in the film and I assume 'models own' and I suspect they may be TF from 2008 but have never found a match. I did look back through some of the QoS archive here and used the search but drew a blank. I could never find anything on Bond Lifestyle or from DZ... Did AJB detectives ever identify them? If anyone did/remembers I would love to know.

I may have missed something completely obvious, in which case apologies...but you can never take too many opportunities to enjoy Williams' work! :D

qos1.jpg
qos2.jpg

Comments

• Royale-les-EauxRoyale-les-Eaux LondonPosts: 814MI6 Agent
    He also wears a second pair, with a different bridge, whilst practising with the SIG PR26, again which are pretty iconic but not in the film...about which I have the same questions.

qos3.jpg
    quant4.jpg
    quant-5.jpg
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,119MI6 Agent
    QoS rocks! Good to find another fan!! :D
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
    QoS rocks! Good to find another fan!! :D

May I congratulate you on your good taste! :D
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    Ejm-Rl-Lp-Xc-AIg-Qvz.jpg

the wardrobe :007)
  • ichaiceichaice LondonPosts: 593MI6 Agent
    I like QoS, the second best Craig bond in my book.
    Yes. Considerably!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Although no expert, I always though Bond had some of his best suits in QOS. -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    So no one knows about there sunglasses? :'(