Legitimate Spectre Shirt?

Most of the Bond items at the Hollywood Extravaganza auction look legitimate. Does this look right to your eyes?

https://www.icollector.com/Spectre-James-Bond-Daniel-Craig-Tuxedo-Shirt-Movie-Costumes_i39086902
Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!

Comments

• Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    With such a low-res photo, and only one photo, it's impossible to be sure of anything. This would have been a shirt for the stuntman Gordon Alexander, based on the description, and not for Daniel Craig. This listing gives me no reason to doubt its authenticity.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,883MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    With such a low-res photo, and only one photo, it's impossible to be sure of anything. This would have been a shirt for the stuntman Gordon Alexander, based on the description, and not for Daniel Craig. This listing gives me no reason to doubt its authenticity.

That sounds spot on. I didn't recognize the name. Thanks, Matt!
    Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent
    It’s legit. But from a screen used collecting POV. It’s probably never used or seen on screen. You used to be able to pick these up from the after filming production end auctions for around £20/£30. Sometimes less depending on size.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............