General advice

Sorry not been on here for ages but been really busy. Just looking for some advice really on the value of a few items that I have. All advice welcome as I have a mate looking to buy them and don’t want to over or under charge for them.
A set of prints from the bottleneck gallery by Andy fairhurst of the 3 bond pictures as seen on the gallery website. I paid about 100 quid plus postage and import duty years ago.
A set of 5 factory entertainment bullets that were an extra with the golden gun.
3 signed photos of Roger Moore
A set of factory entertainment trackers.
A bottle of 2002 bollinger bond champagne in the bullet display case.as new and unopened.

Comments

• PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    BOFFER wrote:
    Sorry not been on here for ages but been really busy. Just looking for some advice really on the value of a few items that I have. All advice welcome as I have a mate looking to buy them and don’t want to over or under charge for them.
    A set of prints from the bottleneck gallery by Andy fairhurst of the 3 bond pictures as seen on the gallery website. I paid about 100 quid plus postage and import duty years ago.

On the Fairhurst, you're talking about the vehicle prints? Those sold-out pretty quickly and based on the comments by members who missed-out, they could be quite desirable. That said, "want those" doesn't necessarily translate to actual purchase. I'd put them at more than the original cost but maybe not much more; £150? Being unlicensed pieces from an artist who isn't necessarily in high demand it's a tough call. If nothing else, that's not an unreasonable rate of return.

See my notes notes below on the others:

A set of 5 factory entertainment bullets that were an extra with the golden gun.
    - Maybe USD $125-150. They're relatively light and comparable repros are available.

3 signed photos of Roger Moore
    - Need more info: Size? Color or B&W? Signed how? Personalized? Headshot or action? Bond or stock headshot or other film or ...?

A set of factory entertainment trackers.
    - These were generally over-produced and FE only recently finally sold-out (after frequently discounting them); honestly don't know that they're worth much more than original retail. While there's none listed currently, these are pretty easy to find on eBay.

A bottle of 2002 bollinger bond champagne in the bullet display case.as new and unopened.
    - If you mean the locking two-part plastic case type (which is supposed to be a silencer I believe), then really not much more than original retail: USD $125-175. These seem to be fairly plentiful with many collectors having bought multiples for later sale thus suppressing the market.
    Now if instead you mean the true bullet design issued for QoS, we need to talk!