HELP! Trying to find a Tom Ford jacket I planned to give my husband

Dear everyone,

Hello everyone! I planned to buy the grey suit in the next James Bond movie for my husband - he is a huge fan and I thought people here might be able to help.

I purchased the suit pieces from Mr Porter last month, but the size was wrong; he takes a size 36, not a size 38 like I originally bought. I sent the jacket back but by the time the return happened the size 36 jacket was sold out :(

https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/product/tom-ford/clothing/suit-jackets/o-connor-prince-of-wales-checked-wool-blend-suit-jacket/10516758728876557

I had planned to make this the big gift for his big 40th birthday but now I'm left with trousers without the jacket. I would really like to be able to make this gift happen, and was wondering if anyone here know where else I could possibly buy this jacket or the suit in size 36?

Thank you all so much. Everyone here seems very kind and passionate, and I appreciate anything you can do!

Sincerely,

Ash

Comments

• othertravelothertravel Posts: 437MI6 Agent
    Hi Ash,

I recommend either going directly through Tom Ford New York, or Tom Ford Milan (or UK).
  • MrEddy21MrEddy21 LondonPosts: 416MI6 Agent
    Hi Ash,

There’s seems to be one size 46 on Mr Porter U.K. right now.

If I’m mistaken, email Luigi at Tom Ford Milan.

ldb@tomfordinternational.com

Good luck
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    ashley17 wrote:
    Dear everyone,

Hello everyone! I planned to buy the grey suit in the next James Bond movie for my husband - he is a huge fan and I thought people here might be able to help.

I purchased the suit pieces from Mr Porter last month, but the size was wrong; he takes a size 36, not a size 38 like I originally bought. I sent the jacket back but by the time the return happened the size 36 jacket was sold out :(

https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/product/tom-ford/clothing/suit-jackets/o-connor-prince-of-wales-checked-wool-blend-suit-jacket/10516758728876557

I had planned to make this the big gift for his big 40th birthday but now I'm left with trousers without the jacket. I would really like to be able to make this gift happen, and was wondering if anyone here know where else I could possibly buy this jacket or the suit in size 36?

Thank you all so much. Everyone here seems very kind and passionate, and I appreciate anything you can do!

Sincerely,

Ash

Hi Ash looks like a 46 jacket left on Far Fetch for a good price
    Instagram - bondclothes007