Brainstorm! Which subtle Bond mannerisms can we use in daily life?

What are some daily situations - at the office, at the market, during family gatherings, on a plane, while driving, with a lover - that could be improved with subtle Bond mannerisms or quotes? Hypothetical and real situations are all welcome!

I'll start us off: After Vesper storms off from the hotel desk, Bond responds to "Enjoy your stay" with a smirk and an "I will" - a small addition, but definitely conveys confidence and a lovely touch of disdain.

Comments

• 00730073 COPPosts: 1,001MI6 Agent
    Well, you'll look cool when you squint your eyes a little bit while lighting a cigarette.
    Also, an occasional slap on the rump of the fairer sex makes you appear manly.
    "I mean, she almost kills bond...with her ass."
    -Mr Arlington Beech
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    You need to get hold of this book - by far the funniest and most practical way of getting some (literary) Bond into your day:

The Book of Bond - or every man his own 007

IMG-3388.jpg

It has chapters on drink, food, smokes, looks, exercise, clothes, accessories, cars and many others, including how to chat like Bond.

Here are a couple of pages, on looks:

IMG-3389.jpg

IMG-3390.jpg

IMG-3391.jpg
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    When I am speaking to Asp9mm and call him out for his stupidity - he often is pulling a Dalton - just like a little rabbit
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • JamesVibertJamesVibert Jersey Channel Islands Posts: 39MI6 Agent
    My input to this post would be something along the lines of this. Going about my day to day life I will try and say Good Morning to as many people as possible or even a good day, it's difficult sometimes because they look at you as if you have just freaked them out. I also like to stand with my two hands in front of eachother with one hand over the other when I am talking to someone out of respect and sometimes I might do a curtious bow too. I also like to refer to a Male or Female as Sir or Madam if I do not know them that well. I also like to open doors for people and allow ladies to go in front of me if I can. I also offer to help carry thier shopping up step hills or hep them down the hill if they are in difficuly.

Regards James.
    James Vibert