FS - C&J Islay boots, UK Size 11

DenverBondDenverBond Denver, COPosts: 3MI6 Agent
Greetings everyone,

New to the forum, but a long-time lurker.

I just received a pair of size 11, Crockett and Jones Islay boots. After walking around the house with them and trying them with an assortment of socks, there’s just too much room in them without thick socks that I’d rather not have to wear for as much as I’d like to wear these. I wanted to make these work, but when you get boots like this the proper fit shouldn’t be something you need to “make work”. A total bummer on my part. As I ordered them from Europe, returning them to the seller is somewhat prohibitive.

Therefore, I submit for your consideration these worn for 20 whole minutes, completely in the house, Crockett and Jones Islay’s in size 11. I normally wear between a US size 11.5 and 12, if that helps at all with your own sizing. They would come with everything I received with them (shoes, green shoe bags, and C&J box).

Most of you likely know these boots better than I, but I’ll send along as many pics as you’d like. Below are a few just so you may gauge condition for yourselves.

$575 shipped, PayPal + US only please.

Cheers,

-DB

IMG-0262.jpg

IMG-0263.jpg

IMG-0264.jpg

Comments

• JBWJBW CONUSPosts: 50MI6 Agent
    Yea ok. My car just HAD to mess up this week... :)) :#
    DenverBond wrote:
    Greetings everyone,

I just received a pair of size 11, Crockett and Jones Islay boots. After walking around the house with them and trying them with an assortment of socks, there’s just too much room in them without thick socks that I’d rather not have to wear for as much as I’d like to wear these. I wanted to make these work, but when you get boots like this the proper fit shouldn’t be something you need to “make work”. A total bummer on my part. As I ordered them from Europe, returning them to the seller is somewhat prohibitive.

Therefore, I submit for your consideration these worn for 20 whole minutes, completely in the house, Crockett and Jones Islay’s in size 11. I normally wear between a US size 11.5 and 12, if that helps at all with your own sizing. They would come with everything I received with them (shoes, green shoe bags, and C&J box).

Most of you likely know these boots better than I, but I’ll send along as many pics as you’d like. Below are a few just so you may gauge condition for yourselves.

Cheers,

-DB

IMG-0262.jpg

IMG-0263.jpg

IMG-0264.jpg
    Sartorially James Bond.
    Infographics detailing the Clothing and Accessories utilized by 007.
    IG: @jamesbondswardrobe
  • DenverBondDenverBond Denver, COPosts: 3MI6 Agent
    JBW wrote:
    Yea ok. My car just HAD to mess up this week... :)) :#
    DenverBond wrote:
    Greetings everyone,

Cheers,

-DB

IMG-0262.jpg

IMG-0263.jpg

IMG-0264.jpg

Think of it this way; if the car doesn’t work out the boots would be good for walking!