Tom Ford O'Connor Suit

Newbie question, SA O'Connor suits from Skyfall or Spectre all have 3 buttons roll 2 and no ticket pockets. Nowadays pretty much all O'Connor suits only have 2 buttons and all have ticket pockets. Are there different types of O'Connor? Or is O'Connor just a type of fit, not type of style?

Comments

• MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,769MI6 Agent
    llvhhui wrote:
    Newbie question, SA O'Connor suits from Skyfall or Spectre all have 3 buttons roll 2 and no ticket pockets. Nowadays pretty much all O'Connor suits only have 2 buttons and all have ticket pockets. Are there different types of O'Connor? Or is O'Connor just a type of fit, not type of style?

O'connor is a type of fit and imagine if you wanted a certain suit styled like.in Skyfall or Spectre you'd need to go MTM.
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    MikeG77 wrote:
    llvhhui wrote:

O'connor is a type of fit and imagine if you wanted a certain suit styled like.in Skyfall or Spectre you'd need to go MTM.

MTM or the middle ground option, MTO.

And yeah, I might be wrong, but I believe the only three button, no ticket pocket, off the rack O’Connors were the ones that were part of the TF Bond collections.
  • JoviusJovius Albuquerque, NMPosts: 42MI6 Agent

Skyfall's O'Connor suits had a true three button front with a very slight roll at the top button -- a common feature for high quality suits. They only look like three-roll-two because the fit pulls the lapels open.

• llvhhuillvhhui Posts: 81MI6 Agent

I thought all O'Connor would have the same features. Now I know it's just the type of fit.