FS: DC-era Bond - Cucinelli, OB, TF & Close-Enoughs - plus Thomas Crown Affair!

DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 984MI6 Agent
Doing a bit of a closet and storage cleaning, offering up these pieces to anyone interested -

NO TIME TO DIE Miltec Gloves, size Large
Brand new pair of Miltec gloves, size Large.

Price is $15 plus shipping.

XL7cR0F.jpg

OMihH8o.jpg

SPECTRE Orlebar Brown Morton Shirt, size Medium
Brand new OB Morton shirt, screen-accurate SPECTRE Morocco shirt, in size Medium. Color is Sphere. Chest measures 21" across. This was purchased at the time the shirt was ID'd, not one of the current offerings. This version has the color-matched buttons, not the darker, contrasting buttons. I don't think the correct model was ever positively ID'd, but this always looked correct to me, especially after viewing the train car sequence.

Price is $260 plus shipping.

NU2hYSP.jpg

Op4n4Uf.jpg

mNwWSYC.jpg

JEhPtgN.jpg

SPECTRE Close-Enough Brunello Cucinelli Center Wave Carved Belt, size 90
Brand new Brunello Cucinelli brown leather belt, very similar to the BC Morocco belt. This is the closest belt I could find to the one worn in the Morocco scenes with the BC jacket and trousers. The color code is the same as the screen worn belt - note the color code C4001 on the tag. Approximate length is 40" (not including the buckle. The holes start at 30.5" - 36.5". I'm a size 48IT, and this belt fits great. Could fit a size 46IT-50IT. I tried it on, but it's never been worn. Comes with tags and dust bag as shown. I paid $565 + tax.

Price is $400 plus shipping.

kXEHU6W.jpg

6140x9t.jpg

IZBFFeo.jpg

SPECTRE Close-Enough Tick Trousers - Selected Homme, size 48EU/32R
Brand new pair of Selected Homme trousers with tags, similar in style to the Neil Barrett tick trousers from SPECTRE. I picked these up as close-enoughs but haven't gotten to wear them. They're size 48EU/32R - waist measures 16.5", Inseam is 31".

Price is $55 plus shipping.

VgcdTL5.jpg

FDH146q.jpg

pswyNKv.jpg

SPECTRE Close-Enough Tick Trousers - Banana Republic Slim-Fit, size 30Wx30L
Another brand new pair of close-enough tick trousers, this time by Banana Republic. New without the tags. I had these hemmed but never wore them. The tick pattern and colors are identical to the Neil Barretts, except the pattern of ticks are smaller in size (see the last pic below). Otherwise, these are the closest I've seen to looking like the NB pattern. Waist measures 16". Inseam is 28.5" but with 2 1/4" to let out.

Price is $20 plus shipping.

ni4tAbw.jpg

k6UWbxK.jpg

M89hykQ.jpg

IMIOczA.jpg

SKYFALL Close-Enough Track Pants - Zara Men, size Small
Brand new pair of Zara Men's track pants, size Small in Navy. These are a great close-enough match to the Puma track pants worn in Skyfall. Waist stretches from about 14" - 16" so perfect for a 30W-32W. I'm a 32W and these fit great. Inseam is 32" with cuff.

Price is $25 plus shipping.

pyd9ABL.jpg

rGEi5cL.jpg

RkRqJAF.jpg

QUANTUM OF SOLACE Close-Enough Levi Sta Prest Haiti Jeans - Tom Ford, size 30R
Brand new pair of Tom Ford straight fit jeans, size 30R. These are a very close match for the Sta-Prest Haiti jeans from QoS. Given the TF connection to the film, especially with the polo worn in the Haiti scene, these jeans complete the outfit using all TF pieces. Waist measures 15.75". Inseam is 34". Button fly. 100% Cotton.

Price is $260 plus shipping.

WYNug2v.jpg

yVka31X.jpg

PgXXRv7.jpg

WlZg4G9.jpg

jhRF34K.jpg

QUANTUM OF SOLACE Close-Enough Levi Sta Prest Haiti Jeans - J. Crew 770, size 31Wx30L
Brand new pair of J. Crew 770 Straight-fit jeans. These are a near perfect color match for the Sta-Prest Haiti jeans from QoS. Waist measures 16.25". Inseam is 29.5".

Price is $55 plus shipping.

6Co4AnT.jpg

iXRIKGs.jpg

Psg6LLy.jpg

IfpinAu.jpg

THOMAS CROWN AFFAIR Mason & Sons Sweater, size Medium
Brand new Mason & Sons cotton knit sweater, inspired and designed to match the one worn by Steve McQueen in The Thomas Crown Affair. Chest measures 22" pit-to-pit.

Price is $125 plus shipping.

8WTP0RP.jpg

oYldcYt.jpg

FvDVEcn.jpg

m2p8apA.jpg

Kind regards,
Craig

Comments

• Hold CommandHold Command LondonPosts: 317MI6 Agent
    PM Sent :D
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,021MI6 Agent
    PM sent
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 9,852MI6 Agent
    Had my fingers crossed you was selling the Dragon Glasses lol

Hope all is well mate!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 984MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

Hope all is well mate!

Hi Paul,

It's been too long! All is good here - hope you're doing well too! The Mykita's have been on my "want list" for years, along with a number of other GWTDT pieces, and the OP-523 from Fight Club (another great Fincher film!). Still one of my favorite wardrobes from a film! I'll certainly let you know if I stumble upon a pair.

Best,
    Craig
    Price drops and inventory update.
  • ExpatJBExpatJB HoustonPosts: 748MI6 Agent
    DBS wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

Hope all is well mate!

Hi Paul,

It's been too long! All is good here - hope you're doing well too! The Mykita's have been on my "want list" for years, along with a number of other GWTDT pieces, and the OP-523 from Fight Club (another great Fincher film!). Still one of my favorite wardrobes from a film! I'll certainly let you know if I stumble upon a pair.

Best,
    Craig
    Are the glasses rare? Bought mine in 2012, wow, seems a long time ago now.
    Dont wait for your ship to come in. Swim out and meet the bloody thing.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 9,852MI6 Agent
    Sadly I think they were discontinued pretty swiftly after movie
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • ExpatJBExpatJB HoustonPosts: 748MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Sadly I think they were discontinued pretty swiftly after movie
    Surprising. They are a bit of a classic, cant believe its almost 10 years. Watched TGWTDT the other night and I'm still waiting for the second movie! Great cast. Weirdly noticed Lisbeth's baddie is a goodie in the Chronicles of Riddick. :))
    Dont wait for your ship to come in. Swim out and meet the bloody thing.

OP updated with price drops and added a SPECTRE close-enough Morocco belt by Brunello Cucinelli.

Kind regards,

Craig