FS Levi's Sta Prest 306 Silver Birch 33x34

MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
Hi guys, long time no see. I was kinda reluctant to go back to ajb007 after over 2 years of absence just to sell something, especially since I think someone sent me a mail asking if I'm even alive - I'm fine and thank you, my interest in Bond just dropped after such a long period of time without any movie. A few years ago I sold almost everything I had related to Bond but I totally forgot that I had a pair of the silver birch sta prest still around, hoping that I would loose enough weight for them to fit but I don't really care anymore.

The size is 33x34, they're in excellent condition (there is a barely visible paint chip on the front button but that's it when it comes to defects), I have never worn them, not sure how many times they were used by the previous owner but they seem perfect all around so probably a handful of times.

SOLD, I'm leaving photos for future reference in case someone will be looking for them -{
IMG-20210130-182754.jpg

IMG-20210130-182809.jpg

IMG-20210130-182859.jpg

IMG-20210130-182920.jpg

IMG-20210130-183010.jpg

IMG-20210130-183036.jpg

IMG-20210130-183124.jpg

IMG-20210130-183252.jpg

Comments

• Per new rules, you have to list your asking price.
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    MrE wrote:
    Per new rules, you have to list your asking price.

I think you will find it says a price guide not asking price, so surly he could even put open to offers or offers around $ -{
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    MrE wrote:

I think you will find it says a price guide not asking price, so surly he could even put open to offers or offers around $ -{

I believe that whole "price guide" rule was put in place so sale listings here don't just have "open to offers" on them but an actual price.
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    Terribly sorry Gentlemen - wasn't aware of the new rules :( Updated the post with a price range and photos, sorry for that -{
    The Sta-Prests are now sold -{
    JTM wrote:
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    MrE wrote:

I believe that whole "price guide" rule was put in place so sale listings here don't just have "open to offers" on them but an actual price.

Its all about the Guide part, a guide would be a price range ? maybe Sir Miles could elaborate -{
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    JTM wrote:
    danjaq_0ff wrote:

Its all about the Guide part, a guide would be a price range ? maybe Sir Miles could elaborate -{

Yeah I added a price range that was in the original post until they got sold -{
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,416Chief of Staff
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    JTM wrote:
    danjaq_0ff wrote:

The ‘price guide/actual price’ was added to AJB because it’s members wanted this...not everyone who offers items for sale here necessarily knows about this rule now, so they have to be nudged into it...an actual price is best but ‘offers around X’ is good enough...
    YNWA 97
    Thank you for the fast reply Twinkle, but for some reason my old eyes cant see anywhere in your sticky where you mention Actual Price :D maybe you should give it an edit when you have finished with your feather duster :p

" Several members at AJB have requested that ALL items offered for sale here should, at least, carry a guide price and photos of the actual item offered.
    I understand that this will not please everyone but we are trying to look at what the majority want.
    So, going forward items offered for sale should carry a guide price (and hopefully photos)…failure to do so will result in the item (sale topic) being either deleted or closed.
    As always I’m open to listening to other views and counterpoints - via PM please."

Pay peanuts huh :v :D :x
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    Thank you for the fast reply Twinkle, but for some reason my old eyes cant see anywhere in your sticky where you mention Actual Price :D maybe you should give it an edit when you have finished with your feather duster :p

" Several members at AJB have requested that ALL items offered for sale here should, at least, carry a guide price and photos of the actual item offered.
    I understand that this will not please everyone but we are trying to look at what the majority want.
    So, going forward items offered for sale should carry a guide price (and hopefully photos)…failure to do so will result in the item (sale topic) being either deleted or closed.
    As always I’m open to listening to other views and counterpoints - via PM please."

You know I’m always quick with you ;% :x

Guide price/actual price, all much of a muchness...and down to the individual, some are happy for offers around a named price and some will only sell at a particular price...
    danjaq0ff wrote:

We get paid? :o :))
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    danjaq_0ff wrote:

You know I’m always quick with you ;% :x

Guide price/actual price, all much of a muchness...and down to the individual, some are happy for offers around a named price and some will only sell at a particular price...
    danjaq0ff wrote:

We get paid? :o :))

Oh, I see, sort of like calling a hamburger a sandwich which it is, but isn't :D so a price guide is "im open to offers" fixed price is no offers as foxtrot uniform Charlie kilo off usually offends :D

And there was me thinking you had payment in kind ;% :D
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    you two should get a room 8-)
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Higgins wrote:
    you two should get a room 8-)

Only because you want to watch :v :D :))
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    :# not really :#
    I‘d rather watch TLD in a loop :#
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    Oh, I see, sort of like calling a hamburger a sandwich which it is, but isn't :D so a price guide is "im open to offers" fixed price is no offers as foxtrot uniform Charlie kilo off usually offends :D

Ish...a ‘price guide’ should be, at the very least, something like offers around the £/$/€200 mark…you know, what I usually pay you ;%
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    And there was me thinking you had payment in kind ;% :D

I’m just happy to be used - payment doesn’t come into it :007)
    YNWA 97
    Higgins wrote:

I’m sure both could arranged - or you could watch Pete just burst my balloons :o :D
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Higgins wrote:

I’m sure both could arranged - or you could watch Pete just burst my balloons :o :D

I know what the balloon is hiding so im not popping nuffink :D