Joe Rogan claims Daniel Craig is the best and toughest James Bond

On the Joe Rogan experience the other day he said Craig is not only best but would most likely win a fight.

https://youtu.be/cRqjLMNvNE4

There's my reaction video. For starters I think Connery in his prime would have destroyed Craig in a street fight and I explained why but there's a lot more factors involved in that.

Please share your thoughts with me regards Iceferg.

Comments

• Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,018MI6 Agent
    Rogan was clearly sloshed and his only criteria for best Bond was who was the toughest -no consideration for any other factors such as suaveness, sex appeal, wit, let alone who was in the better films. Everyone’s entitled to an opinion but his increasing tendency to drunkenly shout everyone else down if they didn’t agree with him that Craig was the best bar none was embarrassing...
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • IcefergIceferg Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    Rogan was clearly sloshed and his only criteria for best Bond was who was the toughest -no consideration for any other factors such as suaveness, sex appeal, wit, let alone who was in the better films. Everyone’s entitled to an opinion but his increasing tendency to drunkenly shout everyone else down if they didn’t agree with him that Craig was the best bar none was embarrassing...
    Well said mate. Personally my argument is if you look into the history and statistics of both men Connery wins a street fight in his prime.

I'm not hating on Craig but I don't like him as much as Connery for a few reasons.

I know some don't like Dalton but I thought his two Bond films were great and if you look up for me he had a big impact over the atmosphere of those films. I'm not sure any other actor to play Bond has had that much impact. He pretty much insisted that they made a harder grittier version of Bond than what they had in the Moore era.
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,522MI6 Agent
    Being able to win in a boxing ring isn’t always key to winning a fight. If that was the criteria for being the best Bond, Dave Bautista would have been Bond.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits