WTB: Royale Haiti Jacket XS (2021 or older)

Silver BirchSilver Birch Posts: 25MI6 Agent

I missed out on ordering the latest Royale Filmwear Haiti jacket in XS - this size has all gone.

Long shot I guess - but does anyone have a Haiti jacket in XS that they might be willing to sell?

Perhaps you ordered the latest 2021 version and the XS isn't quite the right size for you, or you have an older version in XS that you don't need any more?

Do please get in touch. I think the Small size still available will need too much alteration for me. I'm really pleased for Daniel that these are selling well but obviously disappointed not to be able to own one of my own!

Thank you.

Comments

• Silver BirchSilver Birch Posts: 25MI6 Agent

Just reposting the above in case anyone now has an XS Royale Haiti jacket in any version to sell. I'm in the UK and am prepared of course to pay any shipping charges. Thank you!

• AnotherJBpodAnotherJBpod Posts: 14MI6 Agent

Have you tried on the sizes yet? I have a medium that fits like a small. Honestly I think it’s a bit small for a small. I’m 5’7” 40 chest and it’s tiny on me

Thanks for the tip AnotherJBpod.

I’m tempted by the size Small but looking at the measurements and comparing them with those of the XS Royale Quantum Harrington I own I think an XS would be better for me. I might still go with the Small but think it would need more alterations for the best fit.

Just trying once more.

Does anyone have an XS Royale Haiti jacket they might be willing to sell please?

Thank you!