FS: LVC Menlo. Small. Black. 1,200 euros

Comments

• Skyfall27Skyfall27 Posts: 6MI6 Agent

Listed originally under my former name. But forgot my password, and when I went to retrieve it from Yahoo I kept getting error messages. So I created a new account. You can delete Cdennis55 if you’re watching, admins.

Anyways, relisting this menlo as I simply have too many jackets I’ve yet to wear. Cutting to the chase with 1,200 euros. I paid much much more for it. Losing a few hundred. Unworn. Amazing jacket.

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 25,131Chief of Staff

If we delete Cdennis55 then it will also stop you from logging on at all...you should contact a Mod and we can get your original account opened again...

YNWA 96

Ahhhh. Ok. Yes I got so frustrated because I don’t use Yahoo except solely for this thread. And I kept getting error messages when trying to recover that password. Anyways, this is my new handle. Thanks!

Price drop to 1,100 euros

Last drop. 950 euros.

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 25,131Chief of Staff
    edited April 11

Apologies, but it’s not as simple as that - you can’t just decide to keep changing your username. Please contact a Mod.

YNWA 96