FS: New Orlebar Brown Setter Swim Trunks and OB-T

Bentley Mark IVBentley Mark IV TexasPosts: 144MI6 Agent

I have been trying to find a pair of Orlebar Brown swim trunks as similar to the Skyfall pair as possible. After scouring the internet, I took a risk purchasing a pair of Setter swim trunks from a European retailer. After costly shipping and a long wait, the trunks turned out to be slightly too large. These are a size 34 in the Sea Breeze color. The screen-accurate pair was a color called "Sky". While I have not seen these in person, the color appears to be quite close (much closer than the brighter blue, nearly-teal, colors that OB is current offering). Asking $200 (price drop) including shipping to the lower 48 States.

Also for sale is a size large OB-T in Dark Umber. The color is a very unique, midnight dark green; almost charcoal in some lighting. Sold.

Comments

• Bentley Mark IVBentley Mark IV TexasPosts: 144MI6 Agent

Price drop to $275 shipped. Cheers.

Price drop to $250 shipped for the swim trunks and $50 for the OB-T. I will likely take my chances with eBay if there is no interest at these prices. Cheers.

OB-T sold. Swim trunks are still available.

Giving this one final shot before eBay..

I have these up on eBay now. Eating my words, but given what I calculate that I will pay if it sells on eBay, I am going to price these to sell at $200 out-the-door. Cheers.