WTB TF windowpane suit

Hi,

Looking to buy TF Spectre windowpane suit.

If anyone want to sell theirs,got two or know anyone who sell theirs,please let me know.

Ideally-after unaltered size 48.

thanks

Comments

• NorchaNorcha Posts: 148MI6 Agent

Still looking for this.

If anyone want to part,with his or someone knows anyone selling one,please let know.

Thanks 365jaguar for heads up👍

• othertravelothertravel Posts: 437MI6 Agent

Where are you located? TF Milan should be able to MTO one for you at a reasonable price.

Thanks you,

Im in UK,but to be honest that’s will be my next step/attempt,to contact Milan,not sure if they have any fabric left. Also not sure how busy they are now(are they actually do any MTO now or it’s only ready to wear)

See the story behind this is very simple, when they were widely available,didn’t wanted one because didn’t had that many suits and this one would stand out to much,very noticeable(everyone would notice this blue windowpane suit,so back then it would be wrong choice for me) now I got few more and this would be great addition to my wardrobe.

thanks

My understanding is that they're still doing MTO, and they have lots of fabric left.

Also, the turnaround time was quick (pre-pandemic). I MTO'd a suit in the Skyfall PTS fabric, and they turned it around in three weeks (that's from Italy to Canada). The only adjustment I made was requesting it in the Shelton model.

That sounds like it’s really could work out really well. As I said wasn’t sure how TF Italy work now,also factories was all closed,as Italy apparently was hit hard by COVID. Just need to contact Milan and see what they say.

cheers for that 👍

No problem! Hope it works out for you.

I do like the option of swapping out the different fits, but using the same screen-accurate fabrics.

Just wanted to say thanks,for suggestion. Basically had a great day-my MTO suit has gone in production and should be ready July,with final fitting in Milan.

Costed bit more than I thought it will,but then it’s MTO,and give ability to customize to my preferences. As you said screen accurate fabric,but with own touch. Honestly fabric is what I was after-windowpane-check over check in that blue,black,lighter blue color combo.

Can anyone who have actual suit off rack, comment on size-did you had to size up with this one. thanks