WTB Tom Ford Morocco Spectre Knit Tie

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is well and for all those on either side of the Atlantic I hope you had a great bank holiday/memorial day weekend.

I am currently looking to purchase a Tom Ford Morocco Spectre knit tie. I missed out on the re-run many years ago and if I was completely honest I probably wasn't in a position to acquire one back then either. Continuing said honesty, I will be open from the offset and say I am not looking to pay above the ties original RRP. I know that won't sit well with all (apologies in advance to those with whom it don't) but I am on a budget and have set myself strict rules in an attempt to acquire the tie.

I have slowly been attempting to piece together a frugal outfit for sometime now (the better part of 3 years). I figured it would be nice to have one screen accurate item within my outfit. The tie has always been the standout piece for me due to its unique two tone design. I managed to get a straight ended brown knit tie in the Reiss Christmas sale many years ago. It does the job. However, it is a skinny tie and a much darker shade of brown.

If there is someone out there with a tie in like new/new condition and is looking to downsize their collection, fallen out of love with their tie or perhaps purchased more than one I will happily pay RRP for it. I know it's not of any relevance to the transaction - but it will be going to a good home where it will be appreciated and worn proudly out in the rare British sun.

If all else fails, I am aware of the Magnoli tie and will likely settle on that. I know there are some small nuances in Magnoli's version but I respect we cannot have it all (but we can at the very least can first ask).

Many thanks in advance to all those who acknowledge my post.

Kind regards,

Zafran 'Zaf' Jones

Comments

• Mr_JonesMr_Jones SloughPosts: 15MI6 Agent

Hi AJB Admin,

Please can you kindly close my post.

I have settled upon the Magnoli tie and having received it believe it more than fits the profile of what I was after.

Kind regards,

Zafran 'Zaf' Jones

This discussion has been closed.