WTB John Varvatos Black Striated T Shirt M or L

Hi I am looking for the JV black striated t shirt in medium or large if any one has one for sale? Thanks.

Comments

• JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent

I know you said black, here is a Blue, in case you wanted one…btw this is not my item. Just went on a hunt for you. I’ll keep searching for a black one. I have a few of these in XL. Tremendous shirts. Do you presently own any?

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent

Awesome thanks so much!! I have just purchased this one in blue. I have a navy one which i have just worn and i love it but would love the black one. Thanks for searching for me that is very kind of you!!

You’re quite welcome. I’ve not come across a black one just yet. I’ll keep looking. I own two black, a white and a deep navy all in this same shirt. They are great. To me, there are softer t-shirts out there, like James Perse, etc., but there aren’t many shirts that are as nice and luxurious as these, IMO.

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC
  • knoxj3knoxj3 Posts: 146MI6 Agent

Could anyone provide sizing advice on these shirts? I was wondering if someone knew the shoulder measurements for L and XL.

• sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent

I'm a size 40 chest and have a size M and it fits perfectly but they are pretty slim fit...great shape and very comfortable. I could easily wear a L though as well.

Knoxj3,

I have a couple XLs. I’ll try to measure the shoulders today for you. I’m about a 43 chest and an XL fits well. My shoulders are about 20 inches across from point to point. I hope to get back to you shortly.

• GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent

I have a black in Large still with tags and in original clear bag I’d be willing to sell…

(I’d bought two from USA)