Royale Filmwear Solden V4 fit and sizing

cmdr_bongcmdr_bong AustraliaPosts: 202MI6 Agent

Looking at the latest Solden V4 from Royale Filmwear, I am abit confused regarding the size I will need. Would any current or former owner of the V4 version be able to give me some advice?

I'm 6'0 tall, 83kg, and wear a size medium/40 chest generally. I own the Solden V1 in a size Large, the Altaussee V2 in a size Large, and had in my possession briefty the Shanghai peacoat in a size Medium. Now in the description for the V4 Daniel says that this latest version is slightly more relaxed fit then previous versions, and he recommend going true-to-size. However after watching David Zaritsky's video review he had to go up a size to a large for a nice fit. David and I share the same size and whichever he recommend works on me also.

The measurements given on Royale Filmwear website suggest that the medium should fit nicely, but David's review has got me all confused. Can anyone shed some light regarding the fit of the V4? Also does the longer back help with the fit of the jacket overall? Also the looser sleeves, does it retain screen-worn look of this jacket? Any personal opinions and observations regarding the fit would be much appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.