New purchases

nafets47nafets47 FloridaPosts: 939MI6 Agent

So just wanted to post about some items I got recently which I was pumped about.

DC prada cardigan in black

Belstaff k racer in ink blue

Crockett Jones Sykes

Also just got my belstaff patterson back from a belstaff authorized service center to replace the lining after having it professionally changed to black. It isn't the same original blue lining, it's the new version of belstaff lining but it's alright.

Looks perfect which I would know since I have had a original black Patterson which a member here ripped me off on the sale (said he didn't receive it got PayPal to give him the money back then sold in on here a year later)

Pretty much now have every item I want baring a Billy Reid peacoat again.

Comments

• nafets47nafets47 FloridaPosts: 939MI6 Agent

Guy is banned now. Nothing really more to say

Yea I am in talks with someone to get another br peacoat for 225. I have had 3 but keep selling them, along with the levis Menlo (i've had 4).

• MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,770MI6 Agent

I spoke to that seller a few years ago and I'm surprised that he would screw someone like that especially on this forum!

I know where you keep your gun!
  • GaryorangeGaryorange Posts: 160MI6 Agent

What size are looking for in the BR?

Size medium or small

• JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent

Anyone have a Large they are interested in parting with for a reasonable price? Thanks!

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC
  • 405405 Posts: 119MI6 Agent

Does billy reid usually bring the bond peacoat back every year?

• JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent

I thought so, but maybe with the present state of affairs that they won’t or it’s running behind…?

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC
  • km1fdmkm1fdm USAPosts: 211MI6 Agent

It’s one of their selling pieces.. I don’t see them ever ending it. The local BR here always has them for winter time.

• The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent

I imagine that everyone else knew this, but on reading Matt Spaiser and Peter Brooke's excellent book "From Tailors With Love" I learned (or re-learned!) that the Bond Peacoat was named after the street on which Billy Reid's shop is located not a certain cinematic claim to fame!