FS: Levi Menlo M (Medium)

For sale is my Levi Menlo M. It’s in fantastic condition with little ‘leather wear’ hardly worn - no holes or tears - and kept with the original tag. The lining has some marks which I’m sure can be removed (look like grease or other) and one button is chipped (which is hidden under the strap).

£850GBP plus postage

will ship internationally via UPS

Comments

• OmeegaOmeega Posts: 32MI6 Agent

Hello, my height is 170cm and weighed at 68kg, normally im looking for the S size of this menlo. But i'd really like to know if your M size can suit me well.

can you please put the measuring tape (in cm) on the jacket pit to pit, and from collar stitch to bottom of the jacket ? Really appreciate it if you can send me the photos of it.

thank you

best regards

Rob

• StormmauerStormmauer Posts: 121MI6 Agent

I took some measurements for the eBay listing. It’s in inches but easy to convert:

Pit to pit: 21”

Pit to cuff: 19” 

Shoulder to cuff: 26”

Collar to waist: 24”

• OmeegaOmeega Posts: 32MI6 Agent

Correct ?

Very unfortunate for me... it might be too wide on the body, and the sleeves will be too long for me... (sigh)... i guess i need an S size anyway....

• StormmauerStormmauer Posts: 121MI6 Agent

Yep! That’s it :)

sorry to hear that. If anyone was interested, I’m 42” chest, 182cm tall and fits well (if a bit snug due to the thick leather).

This discussion has been closed.