FS - Black John Varvatos Tee in X-Large

JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent

I have two of them and while they are fantastic shirts I don’t need to have two identical ones. Shirt is an XL, but fits much more like a large. As you can see below they are pristine. I’ve only worn one of them, but have taken tags off both. Asking $40 plus shipping, but open to negotiations.

This photo is courtesy of What’s Daniel Wearing on IG:

This is the actual shirt as you can see I have two of them:

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC

Comments

• Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent

What is the pit to pit measurement? Thanks.

• JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent

So sorry. Forgot to add that. I checked both to make sure. They are 21.5 from PTP.

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC

Also from a smoke-free and pet-free home.

**Update pricing**

• knoxj3knoxj3 Posts: 146MI6 Agent

Do you know what the shoulder measurement is? And are you selling the worn or unworn shirt?

Shoulder measurement 19 inches. I’m selling the one that wasn’t worn. To be honest though I’ve only worn the other one around the house so they are both practically unused. They both look identical. Hope that helps.

**Updated pricing**

• Bond_AmbitionsBond_Ambitions Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 460MI6 Agent

pm sent

Sold - Pending payment

Shirt has sold. Please close thread. Thank you to everyone that showed interest!

This discussion has been closed.