Jennifer Lopez as Bond Girl / Singer?

tsholdtshold TorontoPosts: 170MI6 Agent

Ok, hear me out on this one. Jennifer Lopez pulls a Madonna and sings the next theme song and has a minor role in the next Bond film?!

If they go with a younger Bond, the 52 year old JLO could have some serious Cougar vibes with the new 007 in a steamy scene that would completely change the typical dynamic we see in a Bond film. If there is anyone able to pull this off it's her! Thoughts?

Shop the latest thing from the SIS Training Collection!
https://sistraininggear.com

Comments

• The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,215MI6 Agent

When I look back at Bond-dom, I believe the biggest mistakes included: the use of BMWs instead of Astons; Sean Connery's toupees; and Madonna's acting. I strongly suspect that JLo would join that esteemed company. 😉

• caractacus pottscaractacus potts Orbital communicator, level 10Posts: 2,413MI6 Agent

not sure I've ever seen j-Lo act, but...

if Bond26 ends up being another origin story, and they choose to adapt Horowitz's Forever and a Day, there will be an opening for an actress with a serious Cougar vibe as you say.

• chrisno1chrisno1 LondonPosts: 1,254MI6 Agent

Let's not be mean about the ever gorgeous J-Lo. Brilliant actor in Out of Sight and Maid in Manhattan, the last with our own Ralph Fiennes. Lovely to look at from any angle and not a bad singer either. Can dance a bit.