WTB: No Time To Die Danner size 12US

Order cancelled by Danner - presume because of my location or the fact I ordered multiple sizes (fair enough but they could tell me to choose a size if there was a limit)

Anyhow - anybody got a likely spare??

Instagram - bondclothes007

Comments

• Danner will be restocking them. And then afterwards they should continue to produce them, the only difference is they might not come with the 007 box and packaging etc.

• The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent

Well that's not fun, Welshboy. You have my commiserations. It's funny because when something's a limited edition, I never believe I have been successful until: 1) Confirmation email + 2) Shipping notification + 3) Actual, physical arrival in my hand in the size/colour/model I ordered. It's the mark of having been disappointed soooo often.

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent

Yes - I was wary about this order to be honest due to my location (pain shipping here and pricey so they would of taken a hit on shipping as their shipping costs were not realistic)

I was checked out within 6 minutes and avoided all the crashes and my sizes were still in stock 30 min later so I don't buy their reason of "ran out of inventory"

• The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent

The large sizes were still available on their site for quite sometime after the apocalypse, so yes, I agree with you.

Yeah its a fob off for sure!!!! Support stopped discussing with me now after I pointed this out

• SchnoeppSchnoepp Posts: 186MI6 Agent

When this comes true, it would be O.K. For me.

Does everyone got this boots?

edited October 2021

still looking

got sent a bloody size US14 by Huckerbys