norbac1norbac1 Posts: 96MI6 Agent

adidas + 007

I could not see nothing interesting on this collaboration

https://www.adidas.com/us/james_bond

Comments

• RichardCard82RichardCard82 Posts: 292MI6 Agent

Well they're not in the movie so they're pretty irrelevant

• Royale-les-EauxRoyale-les-Eaux LondonPosts: 820MI6 Agent

As it goes Ultraboost are great trainers, especially if you run and have knee issues, and the 007 mark up is only £10 which is frankly staggering.

The Q branch version are also 🔥

Interesting to see Simon Waterson promoting the collection.

• SauceBossSauceBoss Posts: 37MI6 Agent

I was actually looking for new running shoes last week and saw those. I ended up getting the Run Falcon 2.0 in black instead. I wasn't feeling the Styrofoam-like texture on the wall of the sole. Also they were about a quarter the price.

adidas Run Falcon 2.0 Shoes - Black | G58096 | adidas US

• cmdr_bongcmdr_bong AustraliaPosts: 202MI6 Agent

The apparel line is disappointing to say the least. I was tempted to get the black track pants but decided it's not worth the price.

It's unfortunate that they decided to go with the Ultra Boost 20 model, which IMHO is the least attractive iteration of the Ultra Boost line, and also the least comfortable to wear in a lifestyle perspective. when they released the 20 model Adidas shifted the focus of the Ultra Boost to be purely performance base, so they "corrected" one of the major complaints of the 1.0 - 4.0 models: the boost midsole being too plush and therefore lack support causing some to experience foot fatigue when worn throughout the day, by decreasing the softness of the midsole. The Primeknit upper has also been tightened to help contain the foot more securely. The result of these changes is sacrificing the looks and comfort for focus on running performances, which IMHO is a step backward for this favourite model of mine.

These would've made for much more attractive silhouette for this collaboration:

• jan old skooljan old skool The NetherlandsPosts: 71MI6 Agent

I just received the training jacket, the training pant as well the black Q shoes and the black tuxedo shoes. I was in the market for some training gear. Must say that the shoes come in a very nice package/ shoe box relating to NTTD. Worth the money? It is a personal choice, I think. The shoes could be somewhat overpriced. But overall, the quality is always from Adidas just fine.

I always loved the Adidas products for their quality. But again it is personal view.

this never happened to the other fellow
  • km1fdmkm1fdm USAPosts: 211MI6 Agent

Are the shoes actually "true to size" as Adidas state, or do you find you have to size up or down? I'm still on the fence with this collection..

I have european 44 and they fit perfectly. As for the jacket and the pants, I needed a smaller size.

• CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent

I think you need to go up 1/2 size

• Red_SnowRed_Snow Posts: 296MI6 Agent

I'm not sure if this is the case in other countries, but for anyone in Australia looking to get a pair, don't buy them from the 007 Store. They retail for $260 from Adidas, but are $326 on the 007 Store (not including shipping).

James Bond Australia - Website | Twitter | Mastodon | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Newsletter

Bond on the Box - Website | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | LetterBoxd | YouTube

I bought them from the Adidas website. € 200. The swap for the smaller pants/ jacket realized in 3 days. Great service

• CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent

Apparently, the adidas sneakers are limited runs

• armenianmoviemanarmenianmovieman The 818Posts: 674MI6 Agent

HIGHLY unlikely, but IF anybody has a spare US12 in all white OR the white ZNE hoodie in a men's large, please let me know!

Thanks!

Yes. Consssssiderably.