Buying few bond things and shipping to scotland

Hey guys, i have a cousin visiting Scotland in November , and was wondering i am planning to buy the tempus magazine and also the number 3 bottled vesper martini cocktail from berry bro and rud and maybe a few pieces of clothing.

i was wondering is shipping to scotland expensive compared to shipping within the uk ?

also is there additional tax or import duties that are added on if i send these things to scotland?

as i want to calculate the cost before i purchase these things.

i have a sister in the uk but unlikely will meet her in 1 year, whereas my cousin in scotland will be home in jakarta by december (just in time for christmas)

• also additional would love some input or link if there was a discussion for the sizing for the combat trousers n peal and the sunspel riviera polo -

Hope to hear from you guys soon

Cheers

Yes i did ride the CAT

Comments

• Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent

Scotland is within the U.K., so as long as you're buying items in the U.K., there won't be any additional tax to pay, and shipping to Scotland is no different to shipping to any other address. 

I'm not sure about N. Peal trouser sizing, but the Sunspel Riviera shirts run wide, so if you are slim you might need to have them tailored.

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent

thnank youso much Charmed and Dangerous highly appreciate your input

Yes i did ride the CAT