Please help me identify these tables from Q's Lab

Hi, I am a new member and am loving this site and discussions around everything Bond. Apologies if this is posted in the wrong section. I have been searching for about a week but I can not find the tables in the following photo. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me find the. Bonus if someone can find the lights as well. I really admire the contents in Q's lab as well as the contents in Bond's garage. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent

So I started looking into this. First up the lights. There’s two different types, a smaller one seen in the lab with lower ceilings, where bond first arrives and starts picking up the machine gun while pissing Q off. The second type is in the ‘stable’ type lab with the cars etc in, it’s a bigger light.

The benches don’t have any real identifying features about them. I know a few places you can get benches made to order but I can’t find THE benches used in the film.

The main problem here is that both lights and benches are so generic that it’s like two very specific needles in a pot of needles.

Only thing I could find that might help identify the benches is this shot showing the handles in the side, although to be honest they look pretty custom/production made, it wouldn’t surprise me if it transpires it’s a production made handle/rail welded to a bought steel bench.

Additionally, you might get super lucky and identify the stool and it might belong to the same manufacturer and range of workshop furniture the benches came from, but that’s a bit of a reach.

Good luck though, think you’ll need it.

'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org