FS: "QoS" TF108 Sunglasses, "NTTD" R&B Henley, Tom Ford/Neil Barrett/All Saints/Close-Enough Items

DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent

Getting a jump on some Spring cleaning and offering up a few items for sale here -

Quantum of Solace TOM FORD TF108 sunglasses. Brand new, never worn, with all paperwork and original "007"-branded packaging as you can see in the pics. They even still have the TF sticker on the lens! They are the 09J color combination which is the semi-matte rhodium frames & grey/smoke lenses. Due to the rare unworn condition, the price is $1000 plus shipping and any applicable fees.

No Time To Die RAG & BONE Henley, size Small. Brand new with tags. Price is $100 plus shipping and any applicable fees.

Spectre NEIL BARRETT close-enough Beanie. Navy wool, size Small. When discussions began trying to ID this piece, several brands were mentioned. Since Neil Barrett had been one of the confirmed brands in the film, I picked up this beanie in hopes that it was also used. While the screen-used turned out to be Acne Studios, this heavy-weight beanie certainly still fits the bill. Should fit hat size range of 56cm -58cm as there's quite a bit of stretch with the ribbing. I'm a 57 and it fits perfectly. Asking $90 plus shipping and any applicable fees.

Skyfall ALL SAINTS Pipe Chinos - Enjoying Death Close-Enough Trousers, in Champagne, size 30W. Brand new with tags. Another confirmed Bond brand came up when the Enjoying Death trousers were being ID'd, and this was one of the pairs that was discussed as an option before Topman was confirmed. These are a great alternative pair, and funny enough, have "007" printed as part of the style number on the sewn-in tag on the back pocket. Waist is 15.75" and Inseam is 30.5". Price is $90 plus shipping and any applicable fees.

No Time To Die Miltec Gloves, size Large. Brand new - too big for me. Price is $15 plus shipping and any applicable fees.

Spectre Selected Homme Close-Enough Tick Trousers, size 48EU/32R. Brand new pair of Selected Homme trousers with tags, similar in style to the Neil Barrett tick trousers from SPECTRE. I picked these up as close-enoughs but haven't gotten to wear them. They're size 48EU/32R - waist measures 16.5", Inseam is 31". Price is $45 plus shipping and any applicable fees.

Spectre Banana Republic Close-Enough Tick Trousers - Slim-Fit, size 30Wx30L. Another brand new pair of close-enough tick trousers, this time by Banana Republic. New without the tags. I had these hemmed but never wore them. The tick pattern and colors are identical to the Neil Barretts, except the pattern of ticks are smaller in size (see the last pic below). Otherwise, these are the closest I've seen to looking like the NB pattern. Waist measures 16". Inseam is 28.5" but with 2 1/4" to let out. Price is $25 plus shipping and any applicable fees.

Quantum of Solace Tom Ford Close-Enough Levi Sta Prest Haiti Jeans, size 30R. Brand new pair of Tom Ford straight fit jeans, size 30R. These are a very close match for the Sta-Prest Haiti jeans from QoS. Given the TF connection to the film, especially with the polo worn in the Haiti scene, these jeans complete the outfit using all TF pieces. Waist measures 15.75". Inseam is 34". Button fly. 100% Cotton. Price is $300 plus shipping and any applicable fees.

Quantum of Solace J. Crew Close-Enough Levi Sta Prest Haiti Jeans - Style 770, size 31Wx30L. Brand new pair of J. Crew 770 Straight-fit jeans. These are a near perfect color match for the Sta-Prest Haiti jeans from QoS. Waist measures 16.25". Inseam is 29.5". Price is $55 plus shipping and any applicable fees.

Skyfall Zara Men's track pants, size Small in Navy. These are a great close-enough match to the Puma track pants worn in the film. Brand new with tags. Waist stretches from about 14" - 16" so perfect for a 30W-32W. I'm a 32W and these fit great. Inseam is 32" with cuff. Price is $20 plus shipping and any applicable fees.

The Thomas Crown Affair Mason & Sons Sweater, size Medium. No longer available. Brand new Mason & Sons cotton knit sweater, inspired and designed to match the one worn by Steve McQueen in The Thomas Crown Affair. Chest measures 22" pit-to-pit. Price is $150 plus shipping and any applicable fees.

Kind regards,

Craig

Comments

• chewynatorchewynator Posts: 16MI6 Agent

Would you allow a potential return? Glasses are so hard to know if they look good on a person

• DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent

Unfortunately I can't accept returns on these. Given the mint condition of them, as advertised above, along with the inherent risk of damage or loss in shipment back and forth (especially with all the supply chain issues happening worldwide) it's not a risk I'm willing to take. If you'd like any measurements or other sizing details, I'm happy to provide those to you. Also, if you can get your hands on a pair of the much cheaper TF William sunglasses, the size is identical to these - only difference is the bar above the nose bridge.

Let me know if I can be of further help.

Kind regards,

Craig

• cmdr_bongcmdr_bong AustraliaPosts: 202MI6 Agent

Having owned both the TF108 and William I will say IMHO that the William is just slightly bigger in dimension vs the TF108. But just ever so slightly. The William I find to sit better on my face, and the TF108 just slightly small, hence why I have since let go of the TF108 and kept the William.

Updated original post to include additional items for sale, including Rag & Bone henley, Neil Barrett beanie, All Saints chinos, and Frame Niagra jeans.

Kind regards,

Craig

Inventory has been updated, along with prices, and I've added some additional items in the original post.

Kind regards,

Craig