Watch EMP attachment

TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent

Just thought I would share this, I have found these on another forum, so I cannot claim any ownership, and this is not my project, but I thought worthy of a share. I cannot identify who first posted them, hence no credit*

Anyway, I thought for those avid prop-makers with a 3D printer, they might help. Some of the images seem to be 'official' press-type images, and someone has made a 3D print version that fits the watch..

Interesting that first image shows an 'all black' SMP with what could be a rubber/silicone strap... if its a genuine image, I wonder if that was an initial 'tactical' concept by omega?

*Mods, if you feel this infringes any copyright or rules, please delete post/thread.

Comments

• emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,686MI6 Agent

The first one sort of looks like a 3D printed mockup of the watch case itself, is it? As you say, it'd be handy to know where those come from.

It looks very nice though, does it hold onto the sides of the watch like that in the film? I can't remember.

• danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent

All of the black photos are official, cant say for the other two.

It does make me wonder how the watchface glows if it's just supposed to be something simply clipped onto the outside of the case.

• danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent

Well yes, I made that joke at the time too - I guess it actually is the only explanation! 😁 Omega clearly use the really high grade stuff!

• minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent

None of the images above are screen accurate. There’s supposed to be a small circuit board in the centre of the copper rings. No cross over frame over the copper either.

MG

'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    edited November 2021

The last pic is a screen used prop, the circuit board is on the other side and covered by a cap that Q snaps on, you can kind of see it here

https://mvcdn.fancaps.net/6892539.jpg

• Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent

It’s the perspective. The pics above are all of the part that the watch sits in. We don’t see that perspective on screen as it’s already fitted to the watch. All we see is the back of the device before Q snaps the cap on.

..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............