NTTD Blue Ray Special Edition with DB5 display - link or how to buy

Hey guys, i just saw this on James Bond Down Under Ig Page and was wondering if you guys know where or how to buy it ? this is so cool! hahah would fit right next to my ps5

was also wondering if blue ray in uk to usa is different ? meaning can i use my asian ps5 to play the blue ray?

cheers

Yes i did ride the CAT

Comments

• MANDY1MANDY1 TISPosts: 2,608MI6 Agent
    edited November 2021

I'm pretty sure i saw these awhile ago on amazon on pre-order due to be released on dec 20th. It's a numbered edition with a hefty pricetag of around £230.

US Blu-rays are region A, UK and rest of the Europe B and Asia with few exceptions is region C.

Mind you that you can "hack" your Blu-ray as "region free"-player. Dunno about PS5 though. Google is your friend regarding the region free players and how to do it for most Blu-ray players. Hope this helps.

edit: PS5 is region-locked for Blu-rays, but not 4K movies and games are region free. Again there's good guide's on internet how to set your region to another on PS5.

Knowing who to trust is Everything in this business.

TIS - "The moment you think you got it figured - you're wrong"

Formerly known as Teppo
  • Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent

Thanks Teppo , i was so excited for these till i saw the price tag hahaha - not sure i will get this one now cheers

Yes i did ride the CAT
  • MANDY1MANDY1 TISPosts: 2,608MI6 Agent

I'm sure you've seen the above link. It doesn't show the price for DB5 4K blu-ray set or the availability. I saw the price for the set on one of the blu-ray forums. I was also excited about the set as I'm going to get the blu-ray and it would have been nice to get something extra with the disc(s) with reasonable price! I wonder if there's something extra content on the numbered edition compared to standard 4K/blu-ray edition, other than a toy DB5 ?

Knowing who to trust is Everything in this business.

TIS - "The moment you think you got it figured - you're wrong"

Formerly known as Teppo
  • BondCrazyBondCrazy Posts: 54MI6 Agent
    edited November 2021

well that sucks, its only a UK thing, not US...At least its region free, so we'll see.