FS: TF NTTD Tab Collar Shirt Cocktail Cuff Size 41 NWT New&Unworn

NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent

Hello,

another piece that has to leave due my diet:

The white Tom Ford Tab Collar Shirt with Cocktail/Dr. No Cuffs which Daniel Craig wears with the grey Prince of Wales Suit in the London scenes of No Time To Die. As you can see it is new with tags, comletly unworn and in a superb condition. From a smoke- and petfree home.

It has the correct SA TF-Code: 94S6EF QFT000

Asking for 525 € + Shipping which was the retail-price.

Mr. Porter also sells that shirt but is sold out: https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/product/tom-ford/clothing/formal-shirts/slim-fit-cotton-poplin-shirt/10516758728876560

I haven't opened/unfold it yet thats why I can't provide measurements but I'm willing to do so if someone is interested

Shipping:

I'm happy to send internationally. The items are located in germany. I send my packages with DHL including a tracking number.

Payment:

I prefer PayPal, if you do not want to pay via Friends & Family please add the 3% on your own costs. After the money has been transfered I will give you immediately a confirmation and some minutes later the tracking number. If possible I will send the package on the same day or the next day at the latest.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me here or write me a pm.

Thank you and have a great day

Leon

Comments