For Sale: Rag & Bone Gray Mélange Henley Size L NWT | John Varvatos Henley Gray Size Small

Hello,

For Trade or for Sale: A brandnew gray mélange Rag & Bone Henley. It's the same Henley which Daniel Craig wears in NTTD just in another colour.

I lost some weight and therefore I need a M or S. If someone wants to trade his M/S for a L please write me here or pm me otherwise I'm willing to sell the henley.

Price: 100 €. I own two of them and would let them go for 180 € if you take both.

The henleys are completly unworn and new with tags. From a smoke- and petfree home.

Chest (Pit to Pit): 55cm / 21.5 inches

Rag & Bone Short Sleeve Black Henley , Size Small, NWT

This Henley has another style with a piqué structure. NWT. 50 €

Chest (Pit to Pit): 55cm / 21.5 inches

John Varvatos Slim Fit Short Sleeve Cotton Henley In Grey Heather, Size Small, NWT

Also for sale a gray short sleeve Henley from John Varvatos. like to offer it here as the style (Henley) and the Brand (JV) is Bond/Craig related. NWT. 75 € (Retail-Price was about 120 €) .

Chest (Pit to Pit): 48cm / 19 inches

Located in germany but I do ship worlwide with DHL (including a Tracking-Number).

Please write here or pm me if you have any further questions. I'm happy to assist. Thank you and have a great day. Leon