Bollinger 007 Champagne glasses

chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,154MI6 Agent

Does anyone know where I can order these please in the Uk , I unfortunately won't get to London.

I can't find them anywhere , DZ said you can order them 🥂

007 reporting for duty

Comments

• The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters

Right now you need to go through the Bollinger 'pop-up' in Burlington Arcade, but they mentioned they will be offering them globally soon.

• chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,154MI6 Agent

Thanks for the correct update as always David, I'll wait to see what develops .

I do hope there be a chance to do a London get together next year

007 reporting for duty
  • AgentCJ19AgentCJ19 Posts: 52MI6 Agent

oh cool I didn't know you could buy these - I'll head on over this week - does anyone have pricing or pics?

• The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters

$110 for the set....glasses, case, and bottle

Excellent thanks . my nephew lives in London , I'll got a mission for him 😄

007 reporting for duty
  • Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent

any links for the set for the bollinger glasses and bottle? for scotalnd or uk based address

Yes i did ride the CAT
  • RattyRatty Posts: 4MI6 Agent

I was at the Bollinger 'pop-up' in the Burlington Arcade at the weekend and the manager told me at present you could only buy them from the bar however if they are planning on offering them globally as per David Z above then I assume they will offer a postage option.

He also mentioned that there have only been 500 produced but that's not to say they may restock as he also said many people had tried to pinch them from the bar itself...

David

Thanks buddy , my nephew has grabbed a set.

Yes the only way at present is to buy direct from the 007 bollinger bar

FYI the burlington 007 arcade shuts down on the 6th Jan

007 reporting for duty
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent

Please post some pics when you receive the set.

I will mate , hopefully be able to get it in a weeks time 🥂

007 reporting for duty