Bond on Set Books, and other behind the scene boos

Hey guys, i have completed my bond on set books from CR up to NTTD

but i found this on Amazon and was wondering is there any more books in the market related to the DC era bond movies besides the Bond on Set books and this book?

this means spectre had 2 books dedicated to it, was wondering if CR QOS SKYFALL and NTTD have more than 1 book dedicated to them - and or if each movie has a Anderson Low version of them ?

Cheers guuys

Yes i did ride the CAT

Comments

• Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent

That’s it. You have them all.

..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • JellyfishJellyfish EnglandPosts: 465MI6 Agent

I bought the Anderson & Low SPECTRE book when it came out and paid full price for a brand-new copy (£35, I think). I found it a bit of a disappointment. I went through it a couple of times and then sold it on Ebay for much less than I paid. The book has only got pictures of some of the locations and no text or pictures of people or any action. I wouldn't recommend it except if you were able to get a cheap copy. The Bond On Set books are far more enjoyable and worthwhile.

• Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent

Thanks so much Jelly Fish , i dont think will pull the trigger on the anderson low one, just curiopus on why only spectre has that version and the other movies dont,

cheers

Yes i did ride the CAT
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent

I quite like that book. The sets are stunning. What they did with a Westminster Bridge was epic. I thought it was filmed on location.

..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............