Die Another Day Stunt Crew Jacket

Hi all

We are fortunate to have Vic Armstrong as a family friend and myself and my wife got to visit the Die Another Day set at Pinewood. It was the ice palace for a day of filming- Awesome!

At the end of the day Vic gave us a couple of Die Another Day padded jacket/hoodies with logos on

They used them for the filming in Iceland to keep very warm!

My wife would love to keep hers but I am looking to let mine go to a true fan

Any ideas as to where would be best?

Thanks for any info

Regards

Comments

• FerinstalFerinstal North of Londinium...Posts: 310MI6 Agent
    edited February 2022

I’m a true fan! Will gladly take it off your hands…I’ll even cover the postage! πŸ˜€

Though I’m guessing you are, possibly, looking to understand what the value of such an item is?

You’ve come to the right place Jemmo , whilst I’m not one of them, there are some incredibly smart Bondian people here who, I am sure, will be able to help you out.

(But if you are just looking to free up wardrobe space, the offer still stands! πŸ˜‰)

Yes. Considerably.
  • texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,347MI6 Agent

I am not sure about pricing on this - but I would love to buy it - please count me interested - BTW, what is the size please? Any pictures? Thanks

• danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent

These were only made for the Iceland crew, not many about at the time of production let alone now. They were made by a high end mountaineering clothing company and to be honest not known about much outside of the industry.

• jemmo70jemmo70 Posts: 2MI6 Agent

Thanks for the info. Here are some photos. It’s an XL as it was designed to go over other clothing.

• danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent

This type was either Pinewood made or Event Merchandising unfortunately not the rare Iceland coat. Still a nice item. πŸ‘οΈ

• texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,347MI6 Agent

XL is too big for me :-(

• TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent

Was this the one? - made by Montane who are a very reputable company as you say - found it on an old Prop-store listing

It looks like one of there bespoke garments they made way back when they started out and were supplying some pretty gnarly expeds

• minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent

I have two of the fleeces, hoodies and Iceland coats, also got a pair of the sunglasses too somewhere…. 😎

'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit Γ  la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org