Daniel Craig fashion/clothing moving forward

I'm a big fan of Daniel Craig's style in his personal life. with him no longer playing bond, is there a place for him still on the forum?? will there be threads dedicated to the clothing in his personal life and future movies featured here? is there already??

also, are there any external forums on the subject with similar quality and energy present on this forum??

I can already tell i'm going to want the new sunglasses from Knives Out 2

-Steve

Comments

• FerinstalFerinstal North of Londinium...Posts: 310MI6 Agent

I think there will always be a place for Daniel Craig style posts on this forum…and 50% will love and adore his style and 50% will forever consider him the antithesis of ‘style’, loathing his time as Bond.

He’s divisive - but surely that’s better than being bland?? (Cough, Dalton, Cough!)

Yes. Considerably.
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent

I don't think anyone would object to a post-Bond DC fashion thread. We often see posts talking about what Connery, Moore, Dalton, Brosnan etc did/are doing post Bond, although not necessarily fashion-wise. As long as such a thread is in the right section, I can't imagine people objecting (those who dislike DC fashion would just avoid it, I would imagine).

• TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent

We’ve had threads about Jack Reacher, Mission Impossible, John Wick to name but a few and no one minds, DC trends will still be a big thing on here for a while yet

• goneontheroadgoneontheroad Posts: 168MI6 Agent

Where’s does everyone feel is the best place for such a forum?

• Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent

DC clothing should stay in this forum

• Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • MailfistMailfist Posts: 237MI6 Agent

Think we are going to need something to follow. Got a feeling its going to be a long dry spell until the next Bond is out and the treasure hunt begins again.

• Some of us still have plenty to hunt for from the DC era though 😂