Open post to MrE

TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent

@MrE , I created this to allow the relevant threads to continue to discuss their topics, not you. 

On that note, come on… it’s very clear that you will never admit fault at any level that puts you in a bad light, nor will you back down from any of your claims, further to that, by your own admission you like to stir things up, all traits of a narcissistic personality trait.. I can only assume you are loving this attention. 

The endless ID’s used, which you claimed were someone else’s fault is a great example, unfortunately the IP addresses caught you out, you can’t fake that, you can’t deny that either.. we saw through that BS so now your story changes to ‘I had my own reasons’, so you openly lied about the whole IP address bollocks.

You may have the code for a cap, but that doesn’t mean anything, that thread was crap from the start, you claim to know it but would disclose without ‘permission’ then when that permission came, you went quiet, you claimed you had the cap, then you claimed it was still coming to you. You claimed you knew the owner, a person who had recently passed, but when challenged, you didn’t respond. If you were not making it up, you certainly are good a making it look like you had no clue all along.

The bag, oh the bag, the Bain of my life… I would love it to be the Flyye bag, I spent days working it out, and really thought I had nailed it.. I have been in long conversations with Flyye and the reps, shown boat loads of evidence based on my belief, but they still won’t says it’s there’s. Maybe SOT beat them in the marketing game, maybe it is there’s, but here’s the rub. I have lots of reports for Flyye saying it’s not there’s, you have a email from a supplier who said they supplied it, SOT have posted to say they know which of their dealers supplied it.. who is correct? When I stack it up, I’m pleased for you that you have an email from someone, but there is a text message screen shot from someone who was there, who purchased the bloody things, and recalls taking off an awkward label. That’s primary evidence, not hearsay like you are touting, and suggests it’s SOT more than Flyye. As the driver of that thread, I am always going to remain open minded based on the facts, and will only be truly satisfied when I see the screen used one. I think you would benefit from being open minded here too. 

So you say you have emails from people who jeer you on, I would check you didn’t send them to yourself first, but It’s very big and honourable of you to be respectful and not share details about them, but what if I say I have literally thousands of hand written notes from members saying you’re nothing but a professional troll.. obviously I won’t disclose their identities out of respect for them either. See, I can lie, AND be big and honourable too!

It’s a personal choice if people want to leave the forum for whatever reasons they choose, I’ve seen the negativity that has been here: and now I know the list of your alters, the vast majority of that negativity has stemmed from you. Personally I am happy that as a group we ‘police’ ourselves. I was one of the people who reported your actions to the mods based on my perceptions of what you were doing, I honestly didn’t think anything would come if it, yet I was soon told that wasn’t alone in my suspicions, and they were already trying to work things through with you.. 

So, you might not want to leave the forum, and that’s fine, but to be honest your credibility is probably faltering a bit just now, no matter what you say, I don’t think anyone believes you anymore. Speaking for most, to be honest, With all the crap going on in the world just now, we just want an escape, something light hearted, where we don’t have to work out the truth before we comment. 

It’s all good, you say your not a huge fan anyway so it would be no loss if you step away for a bit.. actually you did say you would be doing just that in the cap thread if I recall, so maybe we will see you round.

Cheers

T

Comments

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent

I had him sussed at day 1 he was not a fan but in it for the the money. Was fairly obvious by his posts

I don't think he has backed up one so called revelation - the hat example was hilarious, especially when he said he had to ask permission from another member when many members had already figured it out / informed the costume dept but was waiting to see the thread unfold as it was so entertaining watching his excuses.

Anyhow - he has admitted creating IDs on his latest thread so Mods put him out of his misery. Maybe he will figure out how to use a VPN and come back as MrF

Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    edited March 2022

We don’t care that you’re not a Bond fan. We don’t care that you came here to sell things for profit. We don’t even care that you continue to dig yourself a hole about the cap.

What we do care about is that you created a whole load of multiple aliases and caused trouble with them. You on the one hand would thank the organisers, then within a few posts, absolutely rip into them about the organisation, accuracy, sizing issues and declare the project dead etc.

You derailed group buys and you’d use them to upsell or create false interest in sales threads you started. And also to blatantly lie and back up the false information you were spreading.

And you think you deserve an apology for deceiving us all and breaking a key forum rule to your own ends. Classic.

You still haven’t attempted an explanation, other than to say “I had my reasons”. Well that’s obvious And none of them can be good.

You keep on about people not happy with the forum because of hostility. YOU created false accounts and YOU created that hostility right up until you were discovered.

You accuse someone on here of sending you death threats with no evidence at all. Expose them. That’s not on and disturbing behaviour if true Disturbing behaviour if false.

You used false accounts to PM me and others to try and gain information on items ahead of other people. If anybody wants to check their own accounts go into messages, some of his fake IDs will be there as Deleted User.

By all definition. You are indeed a massive liar. It’s only a matter of time before more false accounts you were asked to declare and haven’t are confirmed.

..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

Again, for those that want to check. Here are the sock puppet accounts so far discovered.

doubleONo

MrE

MickeyMouse

trigger finger

triple seven

unshaken 91

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2022

Did you even read my response? I said in my first response I would sometimes kick the beehive and say things controversial to revive a dead or dying thread / project. And guess what, it worked. I will never own up to anything? I owned up to everything. I admit it, one lie is one lie too many. I had a bunch of names, and I told Sir Miles, he said he was trying to figure it out, and I owned up to it. I told him the truth. One matter was private, and I told him. But that was the lie, denying I had more names. If you wanted to know the full story, you wouldn't have blocked my e-mails when I tried to tell you. Narcissist who loves attention? Now you really don't me. I don't even like attention. I do take selling very seriously though, so if anyone thinks I truly wronged them, I want to make it right. I've been scammed before, that's when someone takes your money and bolts or sends you a fake item. If I have ever done that to you, please speak up. Even though I already know the answer to that.

Everything else is true. How many members don't like the direction this forum has gone in recent years, having e-mails from them, the Carhartt cap product code, the business that sold the Flyye industries bag e-mail, all of that is true. Why would I even bother responding to you at this point or lie about it? How do I benefit from it? I don't. I agreed with Asp9mm when he said I owed an explanation, so I gave it. I sell a lot of things not just Bond-related. I have had WAY more thanks given to me than negative responses over my years. of selling.

So I continue to provide you with rare memorabilia, so you contribute to my Aston Martin fund, so what? Keep me or ban me, it's all the same to me at this point, but I have zero reason to lie. As I said before, if someone really believes I wronged them, tell me.

If I provide you proof of everything I said, will I get an apology? No, you'll say "You should have said that from the beginning" or something else to deflect.

Some of you have called me every dirty name in the book, any insult you can think of, probably worse things than you've called Putin. Did I retaliate and repay evil for evil? And hurl insults back at you? No.

• Pick a name, any name, if I scammed you, tell your story.

Never have, never will.

• TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent

Oh dear @MrE, you kind of missed the point of this thread, I wasn’t looking to elicit a response from you, your responses so far have been rather monotonous, but clearly you think you must have the last word, no, the point of this was really suggesting you should pick up your jacket on the way out. Thanks.

• HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,328MI6 Agent

If you boot him and he comes back under another alias, at least we'll get a break on the monologues for a minute.

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,561Chief of Staff

I’d be happy to see the carhartt hat information and the email from flyye - please send me it via PM’s - thanks 🍸

YNWA 97

• Oh, my goodness. Do you see what I mean? You can never win on here. How about this...if you want me to go, I go. Simple as that. You guys ask me for an explanation then you decide you don't like the truth, jump through this hoop then this hoop, and after that we will continue to mock you, all the while staying oblivious to how half of the members on this forum feel about the direction it's gone, acting more like the secret, evil organization in Spectre (I HAVE seen some of the films) rather than a group of guys who have each other's backs, share the same interests and actually care about each other.

edited March 2022

To be fair. You did this. The most anyone else has done is to expose what you did.

l’ve not seen anyone defending you yet.

Remember @Asp9mm , about 50% of members support him, apparently… yet every single one chooses to remain silent. That’s morale courage for you. Thankfully he has declared now on this and the Polo thread he will leave.. I think we can all agree that’s the right thing to do, just so we can talk about bond again.

These threads about him have done more for people coming together than any in a while. So he did do some good.

At least the Cap thread provided some good entertainment. Funniest and dumbest thread ive see since ive been here.

• You are in denial. I still have the e-mails (upset forum members)

Why do you think they choose to remain silent?? They are afraid of you. Why do you think one of them called me "a kite dancing in a hurricane"?you band together like bullies, act pretentious and arrogant as hell. Even David Zaritsky told me he doesn't like coming here anymore.

You never take a good look in the mirror and ask yourselves if maybe...you are contributing to the problem. Acting like a bunch of Bond-Nazis.

I can own up to my faults/mistakes, but you are a dramatic unforgiving bunch. If you want me to leave, let me leave. Don't ask me a question as I'm walking out the door.

presume Mickey Mouse sent you a PM pledging his support

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,561Chief of Staff
    edited March 2022

Did Mr Zaritsky inform you as to why he seldom visit’s anymore?

Again, please contact me via PM…you know I’ll listen.

YNWA 97

• Case and point.

I’ve spoken to DZ. He doesn’t support underhand behaviour and subversive account building. In fact you argued with and wound him up with your MickeyMouse account on a few occasions on his other TF group buy threads.

Not a very nice thing for you to do was it.

• Alex006Alex006 Posts: 156MI6 Agent

In his defense, we shou...

Hahaha, no. Sorry, can't even type that with a straight face.

• Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent

Wow, this situation is insane…

Mr E-why the hell would you make up accounts?!?!

I’ll likely never put a face to a name on here, but I’d like to think each user has a different face at that!

I just can’t get my head around this…

Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".

How about this...if you want me to go, I go...

I, for one, want you to go.

Or are you going to predictably counter that with "not everyone said I should go!" And if more folks speak up, then you would claim "But 50% of the people on this forum want me to stay! Here, I have the proof in my inbox! And no, you can't see it, but you'll just have to take me on my word. Sure, I lied before, but really, it was your fault for blaming me!"

If you want me to leave, let me leave. Don't ask me a question as I'm walking out the door.

That's not us stopping you from leaving. That's your own fragile ego.

I can't speak for anyone else when I say this (certainly not half a dozen or more fake accounts), but here goes.

Please keep your word and leave.

• CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent

I'm with you on this. Yeah, I know it's an internet forum. "Anonymity is freedom." Everyone has an opinion." "Take it with a grain of salt." "Trust but verify." Etc, etc.

But come on. Creating another profile to kick the beehive or revive a dead thread is willfully deceptive. Worse, when it comes to things like group buys, it's manipulative (if not cruel to the people who worked to put the project together). Treating other human beings like saps to be strung along, mocked, and played with is wrong.

This is Ethics 101.

• The first sensible thing said! Are you guys willing to put your money where your mouth is? How about this Sir Miles, I provide you e-mails, texts, screen grabs, whatever you want, 100% proof that everything I said is in fact true. If you want me to leave, I'll still leave, but if everything I said is true, then every other person in THIS thread, gets banned for 1 month. They can come back later if you want them to. But this whole burn 'em and find out if they are a witch later attitude is horrible for this forum. I did not make anything up about unhappy members, carhartt, flyye, all of it. Does that sound like a good deal?

Cheverian, you are correct and owned up to it. Trying to kick start threads and spark discussion, clearly I could have went about it a better way.

What I won't own up to is saying that I lied about something I didn't lie about. When a mob forms and circles someone, they usually run away, I'm trying to be a gentleman and resolve the matter. The fact that Sir Miles is willing to listen says a lot about him. Some should take notes.

• The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters

When I woke up this morning I thought to myself, what I need in my life right now is more drama. So here we are. LOL.

Seriously, I have had IMs with MrE about the polo thread and essentially said I was not interested in project managing it and yes I mentioned I don't frequent this forum much anymore because my experience with it is not what I remember. BUT my "thank you to him" as he states was not in taking over the polo thread but because he apologized to me after saying some things on the board. This was awhile ago. I didn't ask for the apology just like I didn't ask for my name to be evoked as a defense (?) of his behavior and actions in the above portion of this thread. Asp9mm is absolutely correct in the fact that the actions here are far from ok.

But am I correct in thinking this is going through its final death gasps?

edited March 2022

This isn’t about the identification of a cap. It about someone creating multiple accounts for manipulation and deceit. Why do you think the cap ID is more important than those massive infringements. I’m beginning to agree with the others, there is something seriously wrong with your ethics and view on morality.

I started this discussion to divert this away from the the serious business of talking bond stuff, and I’m pleased others are adding to this thread rather than the others. That said, @MrE has repeatly said he would leave, but still keeps firing back, he cannot drop it, he needs the last word, and now he’s trying to negotiate his way out of leaving. Many people have now added support to this thread and the abhorrent behaviour demonstrated by our friend, but no one is springing to his defence as apparently 50% of the members support him. They’ve had their chance so rather than perpetuate the dying gasps here, as @The Bond Experience points out, can we not just shut him down now and we can all just move on @Sir Miles? for a person like this, any attention is good attention.

Indeed. Just needed said person to expose himself for the person they are so everyone can see the truth for themselves and be aware of the depth of everything. But it’s done a lot of good. There have been some bad vibes on here. And a large portion of them can now be assigned to one person, but the amount of people that have had lightbulb moments and are now talking to people they’ve never spoken to before can only be positive. Time to axe the negativity. It’s done it’s job.

I can testify to this.

When I first joined this forum, his behavior almost made me quit the forum. Still, I stuck around, but was very hesitant to contribute my gear discoveries, thanks to the negative environment he singlehandedly created.

For context, I had an issue with N Peal's commando sweater. Yup, patchgate. MrE, or Unshaken 91 at the time, basically baited me into a long, drawn out fight... It's all still there for anyone to see. At the time, I tried IMing him (yup) to reach a peaceful resolution (which he unsurprisingly ignored), and when that didn't work, I publicly asked him to stop replying to me (which he also unsurprisingly ignored).

Honestly, all he wants is to "kick the beehive," but not because he's trying to provoke change, like he claims. He just wants to "kick the beehive" so the rest of us get stung.

If he was a man of his word (spoiler alert: he's not), he'd leave. But since he clearly won't, and clearly ignores people calling him out on that promise, the next best thing we can do is just to deny that sociopath the attention that he so dearly craves.

edited March 2022