Open post to MrE

2»

Comments

• The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent

Mr E seems very pleased that Sir Miles has offered to review the emails and screenshots, calling it "the first sensible thing said." From that I would assume that he's now providing all of that information to Sir Miles so that this can be cleared-up once and for all and we can all move on.

Except... Mr. E then immediately turned around and said he would only offer up his proof if people who have disagreed with him are banned for a month and so it festers on.

Incidentally, I did drift away from here myself for quite a few months with barely a look and even fewer posts and it was because of a nastiness that had seeped into what had almost always been a very friendly, helpful, and often humorous environment. It was a great place to escape the real world. Then a slew of new-ish users popped up with their demands, their withering complaints, their sarcasm, their arrogance, their aspersions, and their highly personal attacks on some long-time good guys on here, one such target being DZ. It was so bad, that I even sent DZ a DM because I felt so badly for him. What was noticeable about the beehive-kickers was that many of them had similar post counts which did make me wonder, but instead of digging deeper I walked away. It is some consolation that much of that nastiness now at least has an explanation.

Thanks for all the digging that so many of you did.

• Cg23Cg23 Posts: 242MI6 Agent

Havent been on in a while. This is pretty embarrassing. Move on. If people you know knew grown men were acting like this, Id be pretty embarrassed. Contact the board admins or move on. This is a Bond fan site not Mean Girls 007.

• Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent

Presumably you’re directing this at Mr E and his 23 split personalities?

Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • sw17sw17 Posts: 32MI6 Agent

Tangentially related to Mr E and his 23 personalities...

Is MrEddy21 related or unrelated to MrE? Just checking so I don't blame someone innocent.

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent

MrEddy is not related :)

Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Royale-les-EauxRoyale-les-Eaux LondonPosts: 820MI6 Agent
    edited March 2022

MrEddy21 is a stand up gent.

• Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent

Well, as expected, all the ‘evidence’ he had promised to send never happened.

..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,557Chief of Staff

First off - apologies for me being missing for a couple of days…it was work related.

Now…no, nothing from Mr.E - so he will be departing here forthwith.

I'd like to thank all the members that have contacted me about the member NoTimeForPie - I now have absolutely no reason to believe he is another Mr.E identity…it was just unfortunate he registered around 8 accounts…although he has offered an explanation for this.

Next, the Mod team does need help…it’s difficult to be across everything here - although we do try…so, if anything looks amiss, you feel something isn’t right or you just want to bring our attention to something or someone - please let one of us know…everything will be treated in confidence…after all AJB is YOUR forum 🙂

YNWA 97
    edited March 2022

Right. Now he’s gone, there are at least four other suspicious accounts that crossover and have the same MO.

But one of them is deffo dodgy. It’s under Higgins. I say we ban him immediately. Does everyone say Aye! 😈

Easy Tiger, we don’t want to crash the boards with everybody replying 👀

YNWA 97

OK. Everyone that wants to ban Higgy say nowt.

• Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent

MrE had a new alias pop up. Sir Miles has deleted and blocked that account. Be on the look out for any suspicious posts by new members and report it.

• NoTimeForPieNoTimeForPie Posts: 24MI6 Agent

Another one? Man…thought he was ok with leaving lol.

• TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent

No, unfortunately people like this just cant walk away, they need to have the last word, and besides, once a troll... The consensus is that he has 'skin in the game', having purchased or access to stock of (not SA) TF jeans, Flyye bags etc., He was clear he was in this for the sales... hence the use of alias's that always countered the general opinion of members here, and the aliases always promoted the products he had or could shift...

• Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent

To paraphrase: “The first thing you should know about MrE is that he has aliases everywhere”…

Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • nafets47nafets47 FloridaPosts: 939MI6 Agent

Wow. Read the story above. I personally never had a problem with MrE but it appears he was a "problem child" here. I also rarely frequent this site but then again between spectre and nttd was a large period. I hope this place gets busy again it was fun.

Just hope it doesn't become like filmjackets.

Cheers gents

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent

Good God, this saga is still going on?

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”