James Bond becomes reality adventure game show…

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,760MI6 Agent

I did not see this coming! I guess it's a smart way to get money out of the 007 property without interfering with the movie series.

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,193Chief of Staff

I don't think this will be my kind of thing, but I'm willing to watch the first one and see.

• caractacus pottscaractacus potts Orbital communicator, level 10Posts: 3,929MI6 Agent

a Bond related spinoff I can completely miss without worrying, and a way for Amazon to quickly monetize on their investment.

I guess thats a a win/win unless its so lucrative it further delays the next proper film

folks who do watch, can you let us know if anything happens that turns out to be canonical content we have to know to understand the next movie?

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,500Chief of Staff

Sounds terrible 🙈

YNWA 97
  • _Stocks_Stocks EnglandPosts: 391MI6 Agent

I do worry a little that this little sideline spinoff might take BB and MGW’s eye off the film part of the franchise especially as they’re now starting again from scratch but it must be a financial decision and a way of appealing to the younger market. I did initially eye roll 🙄 at the idea of a Bond gameshow but I’ve since caved in and applied to take part myself so I might well have a change of heart if I win a million pounds in the Bahamas!

Murder | Employment.