For Sale or Trade: Crockett & Jones Islay Boots, 11UK (practically new)

NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent

Hello,

I'm parting with my C&J Islay Boots, Size 11UK. I have worn them for 3-4 times but just inside the house. I often wear my new shoes inside and wait for them to break in but I never felt comfortable in the Islays. Because I have worn them for a short time I can't announce them as brandnew however the condition is excellent.

I paid 660 € but my asking price is 500 € + shipping.

I would also trade them for another C&J pair in a UK 11 or some Church's Ryders UK 12.

Also for sale the matching Barbour x To Ki To Beacon Heritage Sports Jacket - Limited Edition, Size Medium

https://www.ajb007.co.uk/discussion/55007/fs-barbour-to-ki-to-skyfall-jacket-size-medium

Shipping:

I'm happy to send internationally. The shoes are located in germany. I send my packages with DHL including a tracking number.

Payment:

I prefer PayPal, if you do not want to pay via Friends & Family please add the 5% on your own costs. After the money has been transfered I will give you immediately a confirmation and some minutes later the tracking number. If possible I will send the package on the same day or the next day at the latest.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me here or write me a pm.

Thank you and have a great day

Leon

Comments

• NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    edited April 2022

The Boots has been sold, please close thank you

This discussion has been closed.