FS or Trade - Tom Ford Spectre Knitted Bomber (Screen Accurate)

DblOJoeDblOJoe Posts: 67MI6 Agent

Hello Friends,

I bought the screen accurate Tom Ford knitted bomber from Spectre a few years ago in a size 56 IT (XL). At the time that was the only size available so I bought it thinking I could bring it to Tom Ford to have it tailored down since I normally wear a 54 IT (L). However, after chatting with Tom Ford in NYC extensively, they confirmed there is no ability to alter the garment completely. They can only tailor the sleeves. That said, I now have a garment that is too big for me, and I am looking to either trade someone the new 56 IT for a new 54 IT or sell it entirely :(. The garment still has the tags on it from Neiman Marcus and has original Tom Ford tags.

Please let me know if you are interested in trading me for a new 54 IT (L). I would also entertain selling the garment, but this is not my first choice. I'll entertain offers though just to keep options open. The garment has been in my closet on a structured hanger that is used for suits/etc that keep pressure off the shoulders. Come from a clean and smoke free home. Let me know if you have any questions!

Comments