FT or FS NTTD Palladium Pampa Cuff WP Lux Sunrise/Carafe Boots size 8 U.S. Men’s

coop5150coop5150 Posts: 125MI6 Agent

EDIT: These are size 8 US Men’s boots. The seller told me they were a size 10 due to him placing them in a size 10 Palladium box. These have never been worn and still include the original tags attached and original box. These are the correct color and logo color as described by the Bond Lifestyle site. I’d love to trade them for other DC Bond items, or would be open to selling them!

Comments

• BBTCBBTC Posts: 34MI6 Agent

I have a brand new pair in US 10.5 sunrise/carafe,

might be willing to trade for a new pair in chocolate (non-screen accurate ones) in US 10.5, if you or anyone else is interested.

• coop5150coop5150 Posts: 125MI6 Agent

PM’d!

So turns out I should’ve checked the boot tag. The seller told me these were a size 10, and that’s what the box says, but the tags on the boots say that they’re a size US men’s 8. If anyone somehow has a size around a 9.5-10 and needs an 8, please let me know and we can set up a trade. Sorry about the confusion.

• BBTCBBTC Posts: 34MI6 Agent

Palladium boots made in their China factories fit wider than the ones made in their Vietnam factories.

I think that's where some confusion comes in to play. The Vietnam made ones run pretty narrow.

I personally go true to size for the China made ones and 1/2 size up for the Vietnam made ones.

But if the tag inside your say 8 and they almost fit...sounds like you need a US 8 1/2 or US 9.

Still available for sale or trade for other Craig items! I managed to get a pair of 10.5’s quite a bit ago. Need these to be gone!!!

• AfridiAfridi Posts: 25MI6 Agent

Are they boots still available?

They have since sold, mods please close!

This discussion has been closed.