SOLD: Danner Tanicus UK 8.5/US 9.5/EU 43

JD_007JD_007 Glasgow, UKPosts: 41MI6 Agent

Hello all.

Previously managed to pick up a pair of black Danner Tanicus boots in UK size 8.5 (US 9.5, EU 43), which ended up being a size too big for me.

Fortunately, I've now got a hold of a pair in the correct size and, therefore, I'm looking to sell the extra pair I now have.

They are unworn (expect from being tried on), new with label, keyring and the original box.

Please note, the UK and EU sizes of boots differs by a half between the box and sole label (see pictures) - an error which was previously recognised and discussed on the forum. In case anyone is looked for size advice, I would echo what has also previously been discussed on here: they are on the tight side, so some may need to consider sizing up.

Looking to recuperate what I originally paid - £250 plus P&P.

Happy to answer any further questions anyone may have.

Comments

• CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,367MI6 Agent

That's a real bargain!

• JD_007JD_007 Glasgow, UKPosts: 41MI6 Agent

Thanks Commandant.

Don’t like seeing fellow fans being ripped off in secondary markets. I’d prefer to see others (and myself) get a hold of sought after items at their face value where possible.

• SchnoeppSchnoepp Posts: 168MI6 Agent

Hey JD_007,

are they still available? Normally I have UK8 by Crocket & Jones, perhaps they fit.

best

Jörg

• JD_007JD_007 Glasgow, UKPosts: 41MI6 Agent

Boots now sold.

Thanks to everyone who showed interest.

• SchnoeppSchnoepp Posts: 168MI6 Agent

There are news from Danner:

”We're working on releasing a Bond Anniversary boot this fall. You can sign up to be on our email list at danner.com and follow our social channels for first notice of release dates. 

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.”