FS Bond Stuff - Sunspel Riviera Polos NWT Size S, Massimo Alba Henleys NWT

sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent

Hi I am doing a clear out of Bond or Craig related stuff. Any interest please let me know:

Sunspel Riviera Black Polo Size S - £60 + postage - all wrapped in bag

I am 40 chest and if you know Sunspel their sizing is rubbish. For fitted CR look you need the Small!

Sunspel Riviera White Polo Size S - £50 + postage

Massimo Alba Henley Cashmere (15%) and Cotton Mix - Size M - Navy but it looks more Navy/Dark Grey - £115 NWT + UK postage

as seen on DC ...check out Whatdanieliswearing Instagram photo...not sure if i am allowed to post here but he wore it during filming in Matera several times.

Also here is Cream/Ivory version Massimo Alba Henley Cashmere (15%) and Cotton Mix - Size M - £115 NWT + UK postage

Comments

• Hold CommandHold Command LondonPosts: 366MI6 Agent

Hi! Could you give me a pit to pit for the polos please?

Thank you.

• sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    edited August 2022

Hi i just measured the White one and it was 18 inches from pit to pit. I have the Black size S which i wear and i am a 40R Chest so the sizing is weird to me on Sunspel. I have Navy size M old version from back when CR came out and its quite roomy and flares on the arms - thats why i size down for a more fitted look. Just measured the Navy one to see and it was 21 inches pit to pit - probably best to see if you can try one on. Hope that helps.

Price Drop on the Massimo Alba Henleys £100 + UK postage

Massimo Alba Henley Cashmere (15%) and Cotton Mix - Size M - Navy but it looks more Navy/Dark Grey - £100 NWT + UK postage

as seen on DC ...check out Whatdanieliswearing Instagram photo...not sure if i am allowed to post here but he wore it during filming in Matera several times.

MA Henley1.jpg

21.92 KB

Also here is Cream/Ivory version Massimo Alba Henley Cashmere (15%) and Cotton Mix - Size M - £100 NWT + UK postage

MA Henley2 White.jpg

11.8 KB

Price drop on Massimo Alba Henleys to £90 each + Postage or £85 each for buying both. I will post on Ebay end of this week if no interest.

Please close thread. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.