OHMSS Compact WIP

S_P_E_C_T_R_ES_P_E_C_T_R_E Posts: 281MI6 Agent

Hello all, been a very long time since I frequented these boards, but recently went back to an old project I started some year's ago but never finished.

The OHMSS angel's of death radio transmitter, still a long way to go, but I'm determined to actually finish it this time.

Comments

• 00Stirl00Stirl Posts: 52MI6 Agent

Cool. Defo need a gadgets reborn section. Then possibly a gadgets that could have potential 🤔.

So much discussion about next Bond but what about the next car? New DB is amazing but really a car that HM Gov would provide during austerity?…sorry, should be new tab.

• Gebruder GumboldGebruder Gumbold San FranciscoPosts: 541MI6 Agent

Wonderful project, please keep us in the loop.

Perhaps you can make an atomiser, but, alas we must never touch it!

Cheers, Tom

• Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,882MI6 Agent

Not a bit of it, made one last year for the children for Christmas.

However, the children spread bovine disease across England.

Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!
  • thespyboys11thespyboys11 Lindenwold,NJPosts: 1,844MI6 Agent

Looks Great!!! Working with another member in doing the Gift set. Temporary screen for now. --Ed

• emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,686MI6 Agent

These are amazing, love them!

• Quentin QuigleyQuentin Quigley Terminal One, Hamburg AirportPosts: 1,150MI6 Agent

It's a fun little prop, and an often forgotten one when discussing the lack of gadgets from this film. For the longest time I thought it was the same brand as the expensive kit shown above and hence didn't bother to hunt one down, until coming across several of them last year.

Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent

I love to see this prop revived again, great stuff😊

Here its the version that singe made for me.