Wonderful!!

Thanks for posting this! {[]
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,118MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    Wonderful!!

Thanks for posting this! {[]

You're welcome. Check out his other videos, they're so good.
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    I know his epic piece about Brexit.
    He‘s very good and it could be all that easy if the idiots on social media would not continue distributing rubbish and shift narratives and facts.

• 00730073 COPPosts: 977MI6 Agent
    This is interesting: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31604-4/fulltext

As far as I know (which is admittedly not a lot) this is the first time that "First in man", P1 and P2 were combined and they are going fast into P3.
    "I mean, she almost kills bond...with her ass."
    -Mr Arlington Beech
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,699MI6 Agent
    Sweden has finally gotten the Corona virus under control. It even looks like Sweden will be safer than Norway for the first time tomorrow. I get the feeling the Swedes are feeling smug about it in a last laugh kind of way, conveniently forgetting all the deaths earlier this year. The Swedes have about ten times the number of deaths the neighburs have and only now they have managed to get the infection down to the level of the neighbours. Hardly a reason to get cocky.
    Number24 wrote:
    Sweden has finally gotten the Corona virus under control. It even looks like Sweden will be safer than Norway for the first time tomorrow. I get the feeling the Swedes are feeling smug about it in a last laugh kind of way, conveniently forgetting all the deaths earlier this year. The Swedes have about ten times the number of deaths the neighburs have and only now they have managed to get the infection down to the level of the neighbours. Hardly a reason to get cocky.

If in any other part of the world, by the governments action, such a death toll would hit a particular part of the population (in this case the elderly), Sweden would be the first one to declare it a "genocide" and demand international intervention.... :)) :)) :))
    -Mr Arlington Beech
  • The Spy Who Never DiesThe Spy Who Never Dies UKPosts: 644MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    Let's try again.

I'm going to the Confirmation of my nephew in a couple of weeks together with my parents in two weeks. But my nephew lives in a town that's having a Corona outbreak and I'm a diabetic and of course my parents are old. Let's hope for the best ....

Couldn't your nephew/family/church postpone it until the outbreak is over or is that not an option?
    It's the church that sets the date, and they already postponed it from this spring. We'll see. There are two towns in the country where corona is spreading now, and that's where my sisters live .... :#
    I hope they stay safe. I can't believe this virus is still with us and how it's changed our lives. :(
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Would there be any way to preform the service on line, as a live feed ?
    With a family member deputising as a Priest or minister ?
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    And wait until our national day to show off our bunads?!! My nephew has inherited the one I got when I was about twenty years old (and the tailor didn't make room for expansion in the midrif area :)) ). It fits him very well and he's already about six feet tall.
    Seriously I think live feed can be the solution if all else fails. They have already postponed it once and I don't think they can postpone again like a Bond movie. Now the confirmants are divided into several smaller groups and each family is only allowed to bring ...... fourteen kinfolk I think. I also tell myself the confirmation is two weeks into the future and the corona outbreak in their town is mostly in the Somali community.
    edited September 2020
    Soooo, CNN just played the tapes where Bob Woodward interviewed Trump on 7th February 2020:

Trump told about a conversation with President Xi and Trump confirmed, that Coronavirus is 5 times more lethal then the flu which kills 35000 people every year.
    And that Xi „is on it“.

So all the blaming of China and the WHO is nonsense - they had all the info on 7th Feb. latest!
    And I am pretty sure that the intelligence people knew it before.

And on 19th March he told Woodward that he was always deliberately and continuously playing down the threat to „prevent a panic„

edited September 2020
    That's damming evidence, but will the average Fox News-watching Republican learn of this?
    No :))

The Corona pandemic has already started influencing art :D

classic-paintings-reimagined-masks-coronavirus-genevieve-blais-fb-png__700.jpg

qweaws.png

plaguehistory_89942698_1080641232269124_5043598676293383888_n.jpg?iv=175

plaguehistory_89974316_126010978983852_4248150738203071269_n.jpg?iv=175

plaguehistory_90091326_192716052177472_2543134523837260708_n.jpg?iv=175

plaguehistory_90094713_701020007302784_8509275175480738395_n.jpg?iv=175
    And I can hear them coming: „Why does he speak out now and not back in February?“

Which is just another lame attempt to change the narrative and throw smoke on the fact how terrible his administration handled all this

Back to groups no larger than 6
    In England. I can't help but feel
    A second lock down may be
    Coming, perhaps not as severe
    As the first.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Number24 wrote:
    That's damming evidence, but will the average Fox News-watching Republican learn of this?

Yesterday, when this news crossed the threshold here in HEL, the YLE news reporter showed clips about Trump supporters going all "We don't believe this, and if it's true he did it in the best interest of the 'MURICA!"

So this does not change anything; haters are going to hate, lovers are going to love and everybody else is going ...whiskey tango foxtrot....?
    -Mr Arlington Beech
    That entire „I‘ve done it to prevent a panic“ argument is just silly.

Let‘s just have a look on most of the European Countries ( well not the UK):

Leaders told us what was coming - how dangerous it was and what was necessary to fight it.
    And no panics occured - best example of leadership may be NZ though.

Truth is, Trump downplayed this all to keep stockmarket bubbles up and running and make sure rhat he‘s getting reelected.

0073 wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

Yesterday, when this news crossed the threshold here in HEL, the YLE news reporter showed clips about Trump supporters going all "We don't believe this, and if it's true he did it in the best interest of the 'MURICA!"

So this does not change anything; haters are going to hate, lovers are going to love and everybody else is going ...whiskey tango foxtrot....?

That's sadly true. Trump can do almost anything and his supporters will still cheer for him. There are a few exceptions such as when he had a meeting with Putin and said he believed Putin and not his own inteligence services. On the flight back he tweeted about the "fake media" going crazy about what he said. When he came back he held a press conference where he lied and said he misspoke. But any competent White House staff (or competent president) would have dicovered this even before he entered Air Force One, but the tweet proves he knew what he had said, but he had to backtrack when he discoverd the reactions from the Republican party.
    To help with queueing outside shops
    Etc, during covid. I think the Gov could
    Sponsor line dance lessons. To encourage shoppers to exercise and
    Make queueing a little more fun. ;)
    Number24 wrote:
    The Corona pandemic has already started influencing art :D

plaguehistory_90091326_192716052177472_2543134523837260708_n.jpg?iv=175

This picture made me think of Honey in the Dr No novel when she first met Bond. If covid had been around then, her mask would have covered her broken nose and this might have been the image that Bond saw!
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,053Chief of Staff
    While I have been in Europe, lockdown has been re-introduced in Scotland in many areas including mine. Back to the old routine...
    I‘ve learnt something new today:

The USA are doing so much better then Europe when it comes to Covid :s

I'm sure your source is very realiable. :v

Even though I use "fake news" I'm worried about Europe. The national health authorities now rate almost all of Europe "red" (and I don't mean ideologically), including many regions in the Nordic countries.
    Higgins wrote:
    I‘ve learnt something new today:

The USA are doing so much better then Europe when it comes to Covid :s

"We have so much more corona than europe, it's huuuge!! Those poor little european countries, they really have no corona when compared to us. I will give you so much more corona, frankly you will be tired of all the corona I can give you!!!!"
    -Mr Arlington Beech
    Number24 wrote:
    I'm sure your source is very realiable. :v

very stable genius :D

• Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,238MI6 Agent
    It's the new James Bond film - as far fetched and far-reaching as its near Bond soundalike!

methode-times-prod-web-bin-96e45656-f389-11ea-aeed-ec95eac61729.jpg
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,238MI6 Agent
    That would be funnier if I could make the picture bigger.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
This discussion has been closed.