Comments

• NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    Size S and M available again in black and other colours now

https://www.tommybahama.com/en/Catalina-Twill-Shirt/p/T316035-220
  • fleiterfleiter USPosts: 243MI6 Agent
    Noi wrote:

Thanks for the heads up @Noi, I finally managed to get size small :)
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    Just ordered mine today! Very excited -{
  • singhammersinghammer Posts: 108MI6 Agent
    Noi wrote:

Thanks for the heads up Noi!
    Hopefully Tommy Bahama will reply this time as I still don’t know if they gonna fulfill my first order or if I should re-order :s
  • StiffassBritStiffassBrit United KingdomPosts: 219MI6 Agent
    singhammer wrote:
    Noi wrote:

Hopefully Tommy Bahama will reply this time as I still don’t know if they gonna fulfill my first order or if I should re-order :s

Singhammer I would go ahead and order. It's likely that if you haven't heard from them your order will not be fulfilled. I'm sure you would be able to offload the shirt if you ended getting another one. According to TB, when they re-stock it's only for a limited number. I would take everything they say with a pinch of salt, they told me 41 would be available in November and yet here we are a few weeks later with a re-stock.
    I'm sorry......that last hand...nearly killed me
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,325MI6 Agent
    If anyone in the UK is looking for a size Medium, I have one unopened that I could let go for a discount
  • GlennGervotGlennGervot FrancePosts: 37MI6 Agent
    PM sent ;)
    If anyone in the UK is looking for a size Medium, I have one unopened that I could let go for a discount
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    PM sent
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • JB1106340JB1106340 Posts: 434MI6 Agent
    I got a Small tonight, back in stock!
  • Greg137blueGreg137blue milford michiganPosts: 74MI6 Agent
    JB1106340 wrote:
    Just received shipping confirmation for a size small ordered on Thursday 09/10/20
  • James BoldmanJames Boldman Amherst, MAPosts: 461MI6 Agent
    JB1106340 wrote:
    Just received shipping confirmation for a size small ordered on Thursday 09/10/20
    Same here!
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    How much does it cost with shipping and customs to UK if anyone here has ordered before...trying to see what overall cost is and if its worth it?
  • JB1106340JB1106340 Posts: 434MI6 Agent
    sunny01 wrote:
    How much does it cost with shipping and customs to UK if anyone here has ordered before...trying to see what overall cost is and if its worth it?

£132 all in.
    JB1106340 wrote:
    sunny01 wrote:

£132 all in.

Thanks for the info. I think decision has been made for me! Size S is now out of stock!
    Wow That was fast !.
    They need to stock up on more size S which is what a regular size person would wear. Who the hell is wearing XL and XXL in these shirts!!
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    There’s no guarantee that those who’ve bought one have even really got one, after the last cancellation debacle. I’m not buying off them directly, they seem a right shower...
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
    There’s no guarantee that those who’ve bought one have even really got one, after the last cancellation debacle. I’m not buying off them directly, they seem a right shower...
    I have a tracking # that shows movement and is scheduled to be delivered Thursday. I will post when I receive with actual measurements of size small.
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    I ordered a L recently and received mine about a week ago. No issues whatsoever. -{
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    sunny01 wrote:
    They need to stock up on more size S which is what a regular size person would wear. Who the hell is wearing XL and XXL in these shirts!!

I don’t know why but when I think of TB I generally think of summer vacation wear for American retirees...and America does have a bit of a weight problem...so hey those sizes might work for some?
  • JET007JET007 Austin, TXPosts: 184MI6 Agent
    sunny01 wrote:

Unfortunately, I’m no longer in my Skyfall shape, so yeah, I ordered that size. It shipped super fast!
    @JaviTru on Twitter and @TheBondIsNotEnough on Instagram. Occasional contributor to thejamesbonddossier.com
    Received size small today. Very good fit. A bit long. I’ll probably have a few inches taken off the length. But overall a very good fitted shirt. Measurements are chest 21 1/2”, shoulder 18 1/2”, sleeve 24 1/2”, length 28 1/2”. For reference I’m 5’ 9” 170 lbs 41” chest 32” waist.
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    edited September 2020
    TB added some of the Catalina Stretch Shirt (59% silk, 38% cotton, 3% spandex) for $37,95 unfortunaly not in black but some other colours, hope the sa black one will be available for that price somedays

https://www.tommybahama.com/en/Catalina-Twill-Stretch-Shirt/p/T323623-220

it seems that TB doesn't care for the bondconnection at all haha. After all, there is something good about it: no price increase
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,325MI6 Agent
    My Medium has now found a home.
  • GlennGervotGlennGervot FrancePosts: 37MI6 Agent
    And wanted to personally thank you Blair for this ;)
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    Weirdly I just got email from TB confirming my shirt has been dispatched- wait to see if it actually arrives :D

Cheers :007)
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
    singhammer wrote:
    Noi wrote:

Singhammer I would go ahead and order. It's likely that if you haven't heard from them your order will not be fulfilled. I'm sure you would be able to offload the shirt if you ended getting another one. According to TB, when they re-stock it's only for a limited number. I would take everything they say with a pinch of salt, they told me 41 would be available in November and yet here we are a few weeks later with a re-stock.

Shipping confirmed! Guess it was the right decision Brit as I haven’t heard anything from the previous order.
    Must be for real DHL just sent me a £32 bill for Taxes anyone else get one of those?

Bond44 wrote:
    Must be for real DHL just sent me a £32 bill for Taxes anyone else get one of those?

76.49 € but I ordered two :)
    Let's hope it's the correct color this time.
    edited September 2020
    Well this has to be the weirdest purchase ever and blow me down it arrived today

This is a small straight out the bag on yours truly (39 chest 31 waist) and I think it looks fine ( no adjustment needed). Shame the summer is over will have to store for next year now or buy a Barbour to go over it for the opening night :))

0-FF84784-8-AB3-4-A5-C-A0-FC-15-FB4892-B5-B3.jpg

Or an inch shorter? (to the label as per DZ advice)

08840731-3-FBB-4-C63-B425-BD9-E89-AB2320.jpg