The Most Famous Car in the World by Dave Worrall - printing error

Hi. Long-time reader and fan of the forum, but this is my first post. I was thrilled to finally recently buy the out of print book, The Most Famous Car in the World (large trade paperback dated 1993, signed version #68 of 500). However, pages 47-62 are printed twice (see photo), but it's missing pages 63-78. Clearly a printing error. Can anyone help with a PDF of missing pages 63-78? Feel free to send a private message.

I contacted Dave Worrall, and he was nice to reply, but he didn't have scanned pages or a PDF. Thank you.

AstonMartinDB5_2020

printing-Error-DB5.jpg

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,053Chief of Staff
    Sorry I can't be of any help, but welcome to our site and, now that you're here, have a post or two. There's a "Welcome" thread in the Off-Topic Forum to say hello in.
  • AstonMartinDB5_2020AstonMartinDB5_2020 Posts: 17MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:
    Sorry I can't be of any help, but welcome to our site and, now that you're here, have a post or two. There's a "Welcome" thread in the Off-Topic Forum to say hello in.

Hi. Thanks for the welcome. See my second post over at General James Bond chat--a photo I took of a miniature DB5.

AstonMartinDB5_2020
  • ggl007ggl007 SpainPosts: 388MI6 Agent
    Message sent, AMDB5 -{
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,416Chief of Staff
    Hello and welcome to AJB :)

Oddly enough I bought some bookshelves yesterday and got some of my books out from storage...including this one (013/500)...mine has the correct printing - so I wonder how many of these copies are affected?

Unfortunately I have no way of converting them to a pdf file...there are about another eight pages of schematic drawings, to continue on from the others...
    YNWA 97
    ggl007 wrote:
    Message sent, AMDB5 -{

Email sent. Thank you!

AstonMartinDB5_2020
    Sir Miles wrote:

Oddly enough I bought some bookshelves yesterday and got some of my books out from storage...including this one (013/500)...mine has the correct printing - so I wonder how many of these copies are affected?

Unfortunately I have no way of converting them to a pdf file...there are about another eight pages of schematic drawings, to continue on from the others...

Hi. Thanks for the welcome. Dave Worrall told me he'd not heard of this before, so I presume few copies affected. Perhaps mine is a one-of-a-kind collector's item? :)) :p

AstonMartinDB5_2020
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,416Chief of Staff
    Sir Miles wrote:

Hi. Thanks for the welcome. Dave Worrall told me he'd not heard of this before, so I presume few copies affected. Perhaps mine is a one-of-a-kind collector's item? :)) :p

AstonMartinDB5_2020

It very well could be :D
    YNWA 97
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:

AstonMartinDB5_2020

It’s a one of a kind **** up. Not so much a collectors item though.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,030MI6 Agent
    Rather than being a printing error, it is actually a binding error.

These things are usually picked up at the time of printing and mis-bindings are worthless. If it is a recent purchase return to the seller for a refund.
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.