No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• StiffassBritStiffassBrit United KingdomPosts: 219MI6 Agent
    Good evening, can anyone tell me if the Connolly Finamore is actually in the film? Also, I am right in thinking the photo of Craig wearing the shirt is a promo photo? I haven't come across Craig wearing it in any of the trailers, unless I am mistaken. Grateful for any feedback on this item.
    I'm sorry......that last hand...nearly killed me
  • Royale-les-EauxRoyale-les-Eaux LondonPosts: 814MI6 Agent
    Good evening, can anyone tell me if the Connolly Finamore is actually in the film? Also, I am right in thinking the photo of Craig wearing the shirt is a promo photo? I haven't come across Craig wearing it in any of the trailers, unless I am mistaken. Grateful for any feedback on this item.

He wears it in one trailer, where he asks MS what Safin wants.
  • StiffassBritStiffassBrit United KingdomPosts: 219MI6 Agent

He wears it in one trailer, where he asks MS what Safin wants.

Thanks, you are right. Just saw it.
    I'm sorry......that last hand...nearly killed me
  • EggsyEggsy Posts: 22MI6 Agent
    There’s a linen cotton shirt from an amazon house brand “buttoned down” that is a pretty close color.
    They call it khaki, has just a curved spread collar not super wide spread like the Connolly but it’s super affordable for those who want to dip their toes in it.
  • knoxj3knoxj3 Posts: 146MI6 Agent
    Looking for MA duster sizing advice. Trying to decide between 48 and 50. 5’11”, 185 lbs, 40” chest, 18” shoulders, 36” waist. I might have to get the sleeves shortened on a 50. Any advice?
  • SilentSpySilentSpy Private Exotic AreaPosts: 765MI6 Agent
    Biggest image according to Google. Any clue on the shoes?

bond.jpg
    "Better late than never."
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    SilentSpy wrote:

bond.jpg

There was a some discussion about them a little earlier in the thread (around post #5580-5595) but nothing definite yet.
  • Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent
    I bought the special edition bollinger speciL cuvee as i dont plan on opening it, wanted to know this is just packaging that is spe ial edition right? The special cuvee is available in standard version? Curious bout that taste but i dont want to ruin the packaging hehe
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • MyselfMyself Posts: 64MI6 Agent
    knoxj3 wrote:
    Looking for MA duster sizing advice. Trying to decide between 48 and 50. 5’11”, 185 lbs, 40” chest, 18” shoulders, 36” waist. I might have to get the sleeves shortened on a 50. Any advice?

I‘m 40 chest too. Defintely you should go for a size 48.
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,118MI6 Agent
    Hart008 wrote:
    I bought the special edition bollinger speciL cuvee as i dont plan on opening it, wanted to know this is just packaging that is spe ial edition right? The special cuvee is available in standard version? Curious bout that taste but i dont want to ruin the packaging hehe

Congrats Hart. I would say Enjoy! But as you're never going to open it.. Enjoy Ownership! :)

Yes. It is just special packaging. This is the 'standard' Bollinger for want of a better phrase, but this Special Cuvee still tastes wonderful! Has something a little bit more than than the Mumm, Moet et Chandon in the similar price bracket for example (JIMO).

You should buy a bottle of the non 007 branded Special Cuvee so you can actually enjoy and experience the taste without opening your 007 special edition. It is worth it :007)
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • FerinstalFerinstal North of Londinium...Posts: 310MI6 Agent
    knoxj3 wrote:

Definitely go for the 48. I have another MA overcoat in a 50 that I bought in store and it fits me perfectly, but the advice from Alessandro was to definitely size down for the Duster. The 48 Duster fits me spot on.
    Yes. Considerably.
  • Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent
    Thank you Red King! yes will try to get a special cuvee standard edition, i know its cheaper so ill enjoy that one haha Cheers

i was looking back at my spectre belvedere bottle and was thinking wow , these are hard to find now, then 3 days later they announced the bollinger NTTD so i really wanted to get that hehe
    Hart008 wrote:

Congrats Hart. I would say Enjoy! But as you're never going to open it.. Enjoy Ownership! :)

Yes. It is just special packaging. This is the 'standard' Bollinger for want of a better phrase, but this Special Cuvee still tastes wonderful! Has something a little bit more than than the Mumm, Moet et Chandon in the similar price bracket for example (JIMO).

You should buy a bottle of the non 007 branded Special Cuvee so you can actually enjoy and experience the taste without opening your 007 special edition. It is worth it :007)
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,118MI6 Agent
    Hart008 wrote:
    Thank you Red King! yes will try to get a special cuvee standard edition, i know its cheaper so ill enjoy that one haha Cheers

i was looking back at my spectre belvedere bottle and was thinking wow , these are hard to find now, then 3 days later they announced the bollinger NTTD so i really wanted to get that hehe

I too have the Spectre Belvedere bottle - empty of course! -{ -{ -{ -{ -{ -{ -{ :D
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    JTM wrote:
    SilentSpy wrote:

bond.jpg

There was a some discussion about them a little earlier in the thread (around post #5580-5595) but nothing definite yet.
    I've lightened the larger one I found, and you can see the tread on the heel that looks like the Palladium boot.

Open the image in a new tab and you'll be able to zoom in.

BTbqXK4.png
  • ThomoThomo ReadingPosts: 949MI6 Agent
    Hart008 wrote:

I too have the Spectre Belvedere bottle - empty of course! -{ -{ -{ -{ -{ -{ -{ :D

I have a spare Spectre Belvedere bottle (empty) if anyone wants it? P&P only happy to post it :-)
    frommeyer wrote:
    It seems to me that some of these items may represent his existing wardrobe. The tb silk shirt Is the Alfani suede from CR. The cords and Henley are what he wore under sky fall lodge outfit, these boots are the running converse boots from Madagascar. I think they are definitely callbacks imo.

Definitely and practically the first thing he was seen in in Jamaica was the Sunspel riviera grey T from his CR yachting days.

I'm not fully convinced it was intentional. But a point in support would be that even the new Seamaster is basically a vintage'd-up version of his CR SMP.

I was just excited to be ahead of the curve and see the producers embrace those holes that start to appear after about 10 years!
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Anybody see DC on Jimmy Fallon? He’s looking lean! Must be doing the #Bond25FitnessChallenge as well.... :))

Not much new covered about NTTD but still interesting. There’s a couple of videos on YouTube on includes a clip of the Matera bridge scene
  • JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent
    I saw it. I enjoyed their interaction. It was great. The scene/clip was great too.
    "History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC
  • CharlesRobinsonCharlesRobinson Posts: 53MI6 Agent
    TheExit148 wrote:
    JTM wrote:
    SilentSpy wrote:

bond.jpg

I've lightened the larger one I found, and you can see the tread on the heel that looks like the Palladium boot.

Open the image in a new tab and you'll be able to zoom in.

BTbqXK4.png

I've worn Palladium boots for years, love them - they're lightweight and comfortable and drain brilliantly if you're tabbing in them. Noticed about 6 months ago the pricing jumped massively and wasn't sure why - guess it'll be due a jump again soon.
  • Mattia De VartiMattia De Varti ItalyPosts: 488MI6 Agent
    Could it be this model? It has all the requirements from what we see:metal eyelets, brown colour, rear loop, clearer (maybe grey) rubber sole and front

0000207709973-01-rz.jpg
  • MrDaltonMrDalton Posts: 62MI6 Agent
    Could it be this model? It has all the requirements from what we see:metal eyelets, brown colour, rear loop, clearer (maybe grey) rubber sole and front

0000207709973-01-rz.jpg

Looks like a possibility to me. I have nothing against Palladium boots, and would applaud a cheap boot from 007, but def not a fan of something made in China.
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,446MI6 Agent
    They honestly couldn't have used the Moltons here? They needed to add yet another pair of boots. :s

Speaking of the Moltons, I have been wearing them for a week and they have quickly become my favorite Bond-related footwear ever, edging out the Islays. I own the Church's, the Drakes, and a bunch of C&Js, but the Moltons are special.

Worth saving up for.
  • Mattia De VartiMattia De Varti ItalyPosts: 488MI6 Agent
    Maybe this one is a closer match as for the colour

76887-257-0e79e4134d202f6384a26da843eb96102cb886ab-df1e467f-fc24-485b-bbdd-27f5d5e5f50b-2000x.png
  • _Stocks_Stocks EnglandPosts: 391MI6 Agent
    Maybe this one is a closer match as for the colour

76887-257-0e79e4134d202f6384a26da843eb96102cb886ab-df1e467f-fc24-485b-bbdd-27f5d5e5f50b-2000x.png

So are we thinking mahogany or chocolate?
    Murder | Employment.
  • MrDaltonMrDalton Posts: 62MI6 Agent
    You're not helping my bank account any!
    Cheverian wrote:
    They honestly couldn't have used the Moltons here? They needed to add yet another pair of boots. :s

Speaking of the Moltons, I have been wearing them for a week and they have quickly become my favorite Bond-related footwear ever, edging out the Islays. I own the Church's, the Drakes, and a bunch of C&Js, but the Moltons are special.

Worth saving up for.
  • apple8apple8 London,UKPosts: 140MI6 Agent
    Cheverian wrote:

Worth saving up for.

Think I’m going to have to go to the Jermyn Street store and pick up some Moltons now, was a little on the fence but everything I’d read has been positive
    edited October 2020
    apple8 wrote:
    Cheverian wrote:

Worth saving up for.

Think I’m going to have to go to the Jermyn Street store and pick up some Moltons now, was a little on the fence but everything I’d read has been positive

For balance my left one bent weirdly just above the toe cap because the suede was extra stiff and it took 4 days occasionally walking to soften and stop it scrapping all the skin off my big toe knuckle every time that foot pushed off...which it had done the first day. The Islay's never did that!

Still...look good, and Bond doesn't mind a little blood. :))
  • apple8apple8 London,UKPosts: 140MI6 Agent
    apple8 wrote:
    Cheverian wrote:

Worth saving up for.

For balance my left one bent weirdly just above the toe cap because the suede was extra stiff and it took 4 days occasionally walking and dubbin application to soften and stop it scrapping all the skin off my big toe knuckle every time that foot pushed off...which it had done the first day. The Islay's never did that!

Still...look good, and Bond doesn't mind a little blood. :))

Oh wow, do they look even now?
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,324MI6 Agent
    Cheverian wrote:

Speaking of the Moltons, I have been wearing them for a week and they have quickly become my favorite Bond-related footwear ever, edging out the Islays.

Hey, quick question, since you have both - are you wearing the same size Moltons as you are Islays?
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    Noi wrote:
    Connolly is a small brand, I have made the experience that they need a little longer for requests but that they process everything quite reliably. And yes the shirt is expensive but that is not due to Connolly, have a look at the Online-Shop at Finamores, 290 € is an average price for a shirt and goes up to 400 €, everything under 200 € is on sale

https://www.finamore.it/shop/en/40-shirts

Don’t think Connolly Finamore on sale will be option anymore unfortunately as they seem to be sold out. Finamore shirts seem to be very expensive anyway so interested to see how their quality compares to say Tom Ford etc.