Black Friday Deals 2020

Comments

• MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,770MI6 Agent
    Grey POW NTTD currently less than £1800 shipped from Italy. 15% off RRP plus 20% off for Black Friday. Very tempting

15678632-28690222-1000.jpg

15678632-28689402-1000.jpg

15678632-28689405-1000.jpg

15678632-28689403-1000.jpg

Is this the exact same model as the NTTD suit, is that the price with the additional 20% off and who's the source?
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • othertravelothertravel Posts: 437MI6 Agent
    Sorry bro, but can you compete with £1500. Mwa ha ha!
  • Monsieur Le ChiffreMonsieur Le Chiffre LondonPosts: 148MI6 Agent

:o Where was/is that?
    "Mr. Beech... or is that Bond? I am a little confused." | IG: @commanderbond_007

I was just messing with you :)

That said, your PSA sounds like a good one. Are you going to get it?

Yooooou bad man. If I had a reason to wear a suit, or thought that one would arrive imminently I might be tempted. I think I will give it a miss this time round and revisit it in the new year.
    MikeG77 wrote:
    Is this the exact same model as the NTTD suit, is that the price with the additional 20% off and who's the source?

Apologies Mike, that would have been a good idea to post the link wouldn't it. It's on Farfetch.com ( https://www.farfetch.com/uk/shopping/men/tom-ford-prince-of-wales-check-two-piece-suit-item-15678632.aspx?storeid=9383). I am pretty sure its the NTTD one.
    "Mr. Beech... or is that Bond? I am a little confused." | IG: @commanderbond_007
  • FerinstalFerinstal North of Londinium...Posts: 310MI6 Agent
    edited November 2020
    Ignore me...nothing to see here...!

Would love to know if that is the Bond version?
    Yes. Considerably.
    Ferinstal wrote:

Not 100%, but someone has taken the size 50 now :o
    Ferinstal wrote:

That was me!!! :))

Figured I could always send it back if it wasn’t right - but at nearly £1000 off the list price, it was too good an opportunity to pass up.

I used to wear suits all the time. I rarely do now but still have 4 or 5 good suits in the wardrobe. Figured I could dump those and just keep this one for the odd occasion I would need one.

Thanks for the ‘heads-up’ Le Chiffre! :)
    Yes. Considerably.
  • I believe they only made the grey POW in o'connor fit this year, so it should be the right one.
    MrE wrote:
    I believe they only made the grey POW in o'connor fit this year, so it should be the right one.

Ohhhhhh...now I’m even more excited! :))
    Yes. Considerably.
    Ferinstal wrote:
    Ferinstal wrote:

Figured I could always send it back if it wasn’t right - but at nearly £1000 off the list price, it was too good an opportunity to pass up.

I used to wear suits all the time. I rarely do now but still have 4 or 5 good suits in the wardrobe. Figured I could dump those and just keep this one for the odd occasion I would need one.

No worries at all. I hope it’s the correct one, certainly looks it to my eye.

Enjoy it in good health {[]
  • IceQIceQ Posts: 298MI6 Agent
    007 S.T. Dupont and Bollinger products with 10% off and Free shipping - https://www.wheelersluxurygifts.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=007
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Ferinstal wrote:
    Ferinstal wrote:

Ahh ya bastard :)) I had that one in my Farfetch bag, I was just waiting for Selfridges to get back to me regarding a return for the same model I bought from them last week...for nearly $1000AUD more. Congrats on the pick up though, the suit is a beauty!
  • NalliacNalliac Posts: 26MI6 Agent
    JTM wrote:
    Ferinstal wrote:

Ahh ya bastard :)) I had that one in my Farfetch bag, I was just waiting for Selfridges to get back to me regarding a return for the same model I bought from them last week...for nearly $1000AUD more. Congrats on the pick up though, the suit is a beauty!

It’s absolutely kicking off in this thread around that Grey POW suit. I bought the Selfridges one last night in IT48 and just cancelled it before shipping to reorder with the Farfetch one this morning to save about $300AUD - got incredibly lucky judging from above. I only checked this thread to see if the potential contact othertravel had for a good deal on TF NTTD came through.

Cheers to you all -{
    JTM wrote:
    Ferinstal wrote:

Awwww mate - sorry about that! Well hopefully it will be here on Monday, so if I’m not going to keep it I will give you a shout. I can probably get it to you cheaper than Selfridges etc if you’re interested.
    Yes. Considerably.
    Nalliac wrote:
    JTM wrote:
    Ferinstal wrote:

It’s absolutely kicking off in this thread around that Grey POW suit. I bought the Selfridges one last night in IT48 and just cancelled it before shipping to reorder with the Farfetch one this morning to save about $300AUD - got incredibly lucky judging from above. I only checked this thread to see if the potential contact othertravel had for a good deal on TF NTTD came through.

Cheers to you all -{

Still waiting. Will keep y’all updated.
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    edited November 2020
    this could be the pinpoint melange suit on sale here
    the sa id is 21454C-711R21, the farfetch id is 21454C-811R21, it seems that all the re-released items have one number/letter changed, at least that was the case with denim pants and prince of whales suit

https://www.farfetch.com/de/shopping/men/tom-ford-zweiteiliger-anzug-item-16126700.aspx?storeid=9672
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,446MI6 Agent

Yooooou bad man. If I had a reason to wear a suit, or thought that one would arrive imminently I might be tempted. I think I will give it a miss this time round and revisit it in the new year.
    MikeG77 wrote:

Apologies Mike, that would have been a good idea to post the link wouldn't it. It's on Farfetch.com ( https://www.farfetch.com/uk/shopping/men/tom-ford-prince-of-wales-check-two-piece-suit-item-15678632.aspx?storeid=9383). I am pretty sure its the NTTD one.

I assume the SA version doesn't have the belt loops.

Does anyone have a link for measurements on these suits? I'm concerned about the shoulders especially.
    edited November 2020
    Cheverian wrote:

Does anyone have a link for measurements on these suits? I'm concerned about the shoulders especially.

I can't spot any belt loops on the farfetch suit ?:) I just see the side adjusters
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,446MI6 Agent
    Noi wrote:
    Cheverian wrote:

I can't spot any belt loops on the farfetch suit ?:) I just see the side adjusters

I couldn’t get the link to work (maybe because I’m in the US?) so I went in via Farfetch.com and searched for TF suits. Is the SA one the checked suit and not the PoW?
  • frommeyerfrommeyer ChicagoPosts: 418MI6 Agent
    Massimo Alba has a 40% off promotion going but, sadly, it excludes the Bond item.
    Cheverian wrote:
    Noi wrote:
    Cheverian wrote:

I couldn’t get the link to work (maybe because I’m in the US?) so I went in via Farfetch.com and searched for TF suits. Is the SA one the checked suit and not the PoW?

Navy PoW: https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/tom-ford-plaid-two-piece-suit-item-16107369.aspx?storeid=9446
    Grey Pinpoint: https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/tom-ford-two-piece-single-breasted-suit-item-16126700.aspx?storeid=9672

They seem to have two listings for the grey PoW (same fit/cut and fabric codes—21454C811R26). I'd say its two different retailers (Farfetch hosts things from other places—I ordered two things from FF the other day and one is coming from Browns in the UK, the other from Daniel Arnedo in Spain).
    1: https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/tom-ford-prince-of-wales-check-two-piece-suit-item-15678632.aspx?storeid=9535
    2: https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/tom-ford-checked-two-piece-suit-item-15437376.aspx?storeid=11004
    frommeyer wrote:
    Massimo Alba has a 40% off promotion going but, sadly, it excludes the Bond item.

Massimo Alba had a sale the prior week where you could get 20% off items including Bond items!
  • Victor BVictor B Posts: 476MI6 Agent
    MikeG77 wrote:
    frommeyer wrote:

Massimo Alba had a sale the prior week where you could get 20% off items including Bond items!

I saw their email but it was clearly stated the discount did not apply to the Bond items. did you buy any Bond item and did the discount work for you?
    Victor B wrote:
    MikeG77 wrote:
    frommeyer wrote:

I saw their email but it was clearly stated the discount did not apply to the Bond items. did you buy any Bond item and did the discount work for you?

Ugh, it’s so frustrating when companies do that (eg OB, N.Peal etc). Yes, profit is their goal and they know the Bond things will still easily sell at full price, but why can’t we get a sale occasionally.
  • Royale-les-EauxRoyale-les-Eaux LondonPosts: 814MI6 Agent
    Of course the absolute worst people for this are...the 007 Store! :))
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Loake are having a decent promotion at the moment.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    https://www.jcrew.com/de/p/mens_category/bags/travel_bags/abingdon-weekender-duffel/AG971?color_name=khaki

J Crew Abingdon Weekender Bag 40% off with SHOP40 can be used for other items aswell
  • IceQIceQ Posts: 298MI6 Agent
    Sanders Chukka for £142 (£62 off) plus loads of shoe care stuff cheap [url] https://www.afinepairofshoes.co.uk/collections/sanders[/url]
    IceQ wrote:
    Sanders Chukka for £142 (£62 off) plus loads of shoe care stuff cheap [url] https://www.afinepairofshoes.co.uk/collections/sanders[/url]

The link you provided is not working.